Seriously fdev - cargo only?

4vqOb0L.png

The post last week talked about materials and cargo. But you only want cargo. Which is available by pirating tiny amounts, or relogging using an SRV to collect 2 at a time 🤦‍♂️

This is .... not good.

Heh. I was wondering how they would get materials. Have there been "materials" CGs in the past? I know there have been exploration data CGs, but I don't recall one "recently" for materials

Ah well - looks like I picked the right week for a vacation :p I'll check back in for the CZ CG when I get back.

It's ... I don't understand.

The choices for finding the stuff are:
  • The Guardian Structure - which makes you leave the area for every relog, you can only pick up 2 items in an SRV, and the game is locking up a lot on relogs
  • A Guardian Ruin in a nearby system - so why not give us choices of 5 ruin systems?
  • Pirating Convoys - which give 1-4 items for maybe 10 minutes of work. And you risk being sent to jail 500 Ly away unless you know what you are doing.
  • Looting the Installation - which is giving 1-4 items and again risks jail 500 Ly away if you get caught
  • Vardaugas method
Still should make the livestream fun tonight, I wonder if they'll manage to collect anything :)

does the nearby outpost have maintenance there to buy more limpets??
I have brought a collector limpet controller with me just in case I needed it..

Heh. I was wondering how they would get materials. Have there been "materials" CGs in the past? I know there have been exploration data CGs, but I don't recall one "recently" for materials
Last one I think was about a year ago, in Colonia. They add a "research contact" to the contacts page, and you donate materials there.

Top Bottom