Newcomer / Intro Server Downtime not happening?

I saw that the server was going down for 40 minutes and that I should log out in a safe place.

I noticed after the timer had run out, that I hadn't been disconnected. Is this normal? I was still on there 10+ minutes later messing around and then logged out just incase it caused an issue

I was running last minute PP cargo and actually ran outa of time. And then, no disconnect. So I listened to codex entries for the last hour. Waiting for the disconnect. Past out on my couch, woke up logged out, and now I'm in bed.

For the second week running Powerplay has not 'ticked' and refreshed the weeks data. FD don't give a monkeys about Powerplay- no update at all for years and now they just keep on screwing up the server downtime. If they want us to stop playing Powerplay they could just take it out rather than kill it like this.

For the second week running Powerplay has not 'ticked' and refreshed the weeks data. FD don't give a monkeys about Powerplay- no update at all for years and now they just keep on screwing up the server downtime. If they want us to stop playing Powerplay they could just take it out rather than kill it like this.
Mine ticked last week, admittedly I was not online while the server went down (could have something to do with it?)

Also last weeks would have been my first Powerplay rank ever so that might have to be taken into account too

Mine ticked last week, admittedly I was not online while the server went down (could have something to do with it?)

Also last weeks would have been my first Powerplay rank ever so that might have to be taken into account too

I was propperlly removed from game last week. This week, no clue wtfs goin on

Yeah, it ticked late, just as it has this week.

FDev probably have taken on some WEP's for some extra cash and left one unattended while a staff meeting was in session...
" Now, don't you touch anything while I'm gone"
..." hehehehe... what does this do?" Whoooop,Whooop,Whooop...
"Oh Miranda on the veranda... what have you done boi?"

Top Bottom