Server to go down for 5 1/2 hours to upgrade to 'Alpha Phase 4'

One thing is for sure; the Odysey's alpha is a total success!

Look who I have found, also having fun on the alpha 😃 the visionaire & friends; this is the real reason SC is delayed.

Screenshot_0130.jpg

What I'm curious about is that the servers are down for what 5.5 hours right... but isn't the actual alpha ending tomorrow morning? Must be something major for them to close it down for several hours. seems to be longer than a simple "Hot fix" would be.

What I'm curious about is that the servers are down for what 5.5 hours right... but isn't the actual alpha ending tomorrow morning (edit or maybe Wed morning)? Must be something major for them to close it down for several hours. seems to be longer than a simple "Hot fix" would be.

If it was anything related to the launch they'd surely do it after the 5th, unless they're adding or updating servers and want to test the load on them before the alpha ends.

OMG
I just took a 60 minutes nap because of this down time
And I in my dream I was...
playing ED.

I need serious professional help :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

PS. I remember adding mods to on-foot equipment (like night vision etc) in the dream.

I think they're back up again? The continue button lit up for me just now, but I exited to the launcher to check for an update to the client first. (Nothing I can see.)

Yep, logged in now. Stuff decorating the spare room.

This is not good. I'm 8 hours ahead of the UK. It's almost dinner time and the servers won't be back up by bedtime. Sucks!

After not being able to use any of the panels at bases, getting stuck at displays and constantly crashing I think they had put down the wrong branch for stage 4 as stage 3 was far more stable imo.

In a way I’m pleased if it fixes these issues as I had decided to call it a day with the Alpha and was going to wait till release.

This is great news. I encountered so many bugs on the weekend. Hopefully, it will fix many of them. This is an Alpha version. This is to be expected.

Top Bottom