Servers Down ?

Poor hammies.
Is JoeyTheMooch your in game Commander name? Unfortunately it looks like it might be unique to you right now unless anyone can contribute to the same problem?
Sadly being the time it is, it'll be a bit tricky to tackle anything less general but let's see if I can get more details at least. Is it 100% still for you? Is it when you land? What are you doing before being disconnected and so on?

Thanks!
Nah, it was me, Windows did some updates and didn't tell me about it, and a hard reboot (shutdown+unplug+hold power/rest keys) seems to have fixed the computer being stupid, well that and a little "mechanical agitation" (A good swift kick) seems to have fixed it.

sallymorganmoore

Senior Community Manager : Elite Dangerous
Nah, it was me, Windows did some updates and didn't tell me about it, and a hard reboot (shutdown+unplug+hold power/rest keys) seems to have fixed the computer being stupid, well that and a little "mechanical agitation" (A good swift kick) seems to have fixed it.

I am so pleased to read this

@sallymorganmoore
Here's some good news (partially): the CTDs are gone for me now (YAY!), but unfortunately not for all commanders.
And here's an interesting thread I'd like to draw your attention to:
I'd be extremely curious to hear what our devs have to say about this...
+1 on this

Top Bottom