Several Suggestions

So, we all know, and appreciate, how busy the developers have been in the past year working on making carriers a reality for us, and now working on the next big thing, but how about you show some love to those who like the original content of the game? here are a few suggestions:

1. Passenger transport as a career path: how about making this line of business more challenging? it does get tedious after hours of hauling people around, here are some things I'd love to see:
    1. More challenging setups: Prison Cabins should be a thing since there are "Prisoner Transport" missions (I know it was supposed to be a thing but was never released from what I've read), make these missions harder by sending out enemies after the CMDR attempting to break out their mates.
    2. Regular ship checkups: Make it a requirement for all ships to be sent for a regular maintenance, say after a certain number of flight hours or LY's traveled, this maintenance blocks the ship from use for the duration of the maintenance.
    3. Wing passenger missions: make it a possibility by allowing another crew mate to co-pilot the ship, giving the CMDR of the ship some time off, and getting some credit for it, this will be super helpful with sightseeing/adventure missions.
    4. Restrict the use of passenger cabins to passenger ships? who travels for a holiday in a C-17!
    5. You don't go to combat without Ammo and you don't go mining without Limpets, make it a requirement for passenger missions to stock up on meals (Food cartridges?) as a minimum service level.
  2. Rescue missions in damaged stations: is there even a specific count for the number of people that need to be evacuated? these missions seem repetitive and give no sense of urgency or achievement to the player (for a mission of saving people from a burning station in mid space!), it would be nice to be able to track progress in the rescue efforts, in the number of people that need to be evacuated, and in the number of ships that need help around the system, I'm sure others can speak volumes about the areas of improvement when it comes to this part of the game.
  3. Specialized ships: this is a follow up to 1.4. above, give some ships the advantage when used for mining, trade, rescue or refuel.
  4. Social game play: it seems silly that you can't exchange Credits with other players, or even a cup of coffee, especially with those who bother play as crew! allow us to sell/exchange fitted/engineered ships, materials and data...etc., this can be a career path by itself!

Top Bottom