Ships Ship interiors

Hello cmdrs o7,
First of all I'd like to say what an awesome game E.D. is, I'm very new to the forums in fact this is the first thread I've ever taken part in 😂
I have a question, does anybody know if the ships in E.D. have been designed with full on interior layouts in mind? If so is there any concept art out there or maybe better still actual in game designs? I'd be very interested to see this as I think it would greatly improve immersion to have a better idea of what is behind those closed doors in our cockpits, it would also help to grasp the scale of this awesome sky boats!
Any reply is appreciated 😊 also advice on using forum is welcomed!

Stay safe out in the void cmdrs o7

You can see some of the interiors in the Big 3 definitely, so theres something for the Devs to work with when spacelegs happens, and puts across just how big these ships really are.

Hello cmdrs o7,
First of all I'd like to say what an awesome game E.D. is, I'm very new to the forums in fact this is the first thread I've ever taken part in ��
I have a question, does anybody know if the ships in E.D. have been designed with full on interior layouts in mind? If so is there any concept art out there or maybe better still actual in game designs? I'd be very interested to see this as I think it would greatly improve immersion to have a better idea of what is behind those closed doors in our cockpits, it would also help to grasp the scale of this awesome sky boats!
Any reply is appreciated �� also advice on using forum is welcomed!

Stay safe out in the void cmdrs o7
Yes, according to the devs they design the ships with interior layouts in mind, but as far as I know these interiors are not implemented at this stage.
"Walking around your ship" as it is called, is a planned feature, but other things are currently more important.

Oh good, I am in no rush, the game is already amazing! Being able to explore your own ship eventually will take E.D. to the next LVL! Thanks for the response cmdr o7

Thank you for the info ����

They've had that in plan earlier, and for that the Anaconda has been the ship that is fleshed out more than the rest - which means when the ship is damaged, the interior is partially exposed.
The Anaconda and the Corvette have side corridors with windows - see this image below that very effectively showcase their true scale.

Anyway, welcome to Elite CMDR, I bought this just before Horizons came out thinking I will refund it anyway - 2+ yeras later here I am playing daily, and I've already clocked in something like 1900-2000 hours in the game. :)

Top Bottom