Ship kits reflected in HUD holograms

Whenever I buy a new ship type, I always buy the ship kit for it. It's a fun way to customize it, for me. However, I'm rarely looking at my ship from the outside. 99% of my experience of my ship is sitting in the cockpit and seeing the hologram (attitude/shields, landing alignment, etc.) rendition of it. That's always kind of a bummer after you've just bought a fun ship kit and spent a bunch of time figuring out an arrangement that you like. It would make a subtle but surprisingly satisfying difference if those features were reflected in the ship holos in the cockpit.

Why do we even need the holo ship? What is for? How does it help me?

Well, the holo ship that's displayed when landing is really helpful. The one inside the shield rings is probably to a great degree just there to make the shield ring display more contextually meaningful. It does show you a little information about how you're moving/tilting/etc., though. I mean, it showed me how jerky turning vertically with a trackball is. ;)

Well, the holo ship that's displayed when landing is really helpful. The one inside the shield rings is probably to a great degree just there to make the shield ring display more contextually meaningful. It does show you a little information about how you're moving/tilting/etc., though. I mean, it showed me how jerky turning vertically with a trackball is. ;)

The holo ship also shows the direction of incoming fire on the hull and shields, so can help you reorient to attack the attacker, or defend oneself.

+1

Ship hologram is one of some things that may to do us happier in our long travels. We looks on the HUD many time while playing the game. Allow the hologram to reflect current visual of the ship, please. Thanks.

Last edited:
Top Bottom