Ship name issues

Anyone else having issues with naming their ships in the livery??? Tried too in both my anaconda and my brand new type 10 and it no longer allows me to. Frontier !!! Any help would be nice

I've seen similar issues noted on all 3 platforms in the last week, but I had no problem naming my new Cutter on Wednesday on XBox.

it works on some ships but I can't name my anaconda or either of my kraits only the lower end ships I am able to name for some reason .. not to mention today horizons works for no one

Paige Harvey

Community Manager
Hey Commanders, thanks for adding your comments and explanations! We're aware that this is still an issue and our team are currently working to resolve this :) Thank you for your patience!

Still borked........................... Can not name any of my newly purchased ships no matter how many times I dock and try!

Hey Commanders, thanks for adding your comments and explanations! We're aware that this is still an issue and our team are currently working to resolve this :) Thank you for your patience!

Necroing this dead thread. Confirmed still occurring. In station or from title screen. Xbox, Krait Mk II

Top Bottom