News Shipyards added to player-faction bases in Colonia

Will Flanagan

Product Manager
Frontier
Hello everyone,

We’re pleased to announce that we are going to be introducing shipyards into player-faction bases located in Colonia. The desire for these came up during discussions with player groups at this year’s Lavecon. With this feedback in mind, the development team have worked on a way to ensure that each player-faction bases is balanced and have comparable shipyards.

These shipyards will be coming to Colonia player-faction bases… today (effective by, approximately, 4:00 PM BST).

There will be no downtime required for this change, however you will need to re-log to see the changes after they go live.

Fly safe, Commanders!

Hell yeah! Thank you so so much Will. Waiting for this to happen for over a year. The day just got better!

Deleted member 38366

D
Uhhh.... NICE !

Finally we can park our Ships in our Home Systems :)

PS.
Odd, I feel a strange urge to visit a place I haven't looked at in a while. Oh right, let's see what's new in the Store :)

Last edited by a moderator:
‘This is a nice addition, and many will be super happy. Especially as it was a player based request.

Flimley

Thats fantastic news - thanks for the update!

I can see a few CMDRs staying out there permanently now

You are doing 'never listening to feedback' wrong, Will. I hope you'll add a few bugs at least to maintain your reputation.

This should nicely alleviate a lot of the aggro with player factions trying to get control of High Tech shipyard systems via the BGS.

I just wish my faction wasn't still a lowly "Colony" type economy, despite huge efforts in trading! All we export is hydrogen fuel and biowaste... and good ideas!

This should nicely alleviate a lot of the aggro with player factions trying to get control of High Tech shipyard systems via the BGS.

I just wish my faction wasn't still a lowly "Colony" type economy, despite huge efforts in trading! All we export is hydrogen fuel and biowaste... and good ideas!

Who's your faction?

Top Bottom