Shock cannons?

I own them (all fixed and gimballed) and they are rather shocking (pun intended :D ) if they had a very large ammo pool then yes, they would be average weapons for sustained combat. but still surpassed by ALL multi cannons and cannons of the same size due to the fact they can be engineered, not only changing their characteristics buts also adding some very powerful experimental effects ( Cannon with force shell is amazing! disruptor is pretty useful too)

That being said, at least they are usable, unlike the tech broker abortions the enzyme missile, meta reinforcement and Flechette launcher, I assure you they are utter ****....

If these weapons could be engineered in the future they 'could' be good depending on effects, and for some you'd be wanting to hope for some really powerful ones to make up for it.

From my point of view they are pretty good BUT also they have small amount of ammo(i think they need 2-6x more +-). Maybe a bit big heat generation but that is not that necessary but it would be nice. Unlock them from my prespective is pretty easy(let it be as it is).
I definitely agree with the ammo pool. As for the heat, a single thermal vent beam or a couple heatsink launchers work nicely.

I'm currently working on a Conda that is outfitted entirely with gimballed shock cannons, and a huge efficient beam, with thermal vent. Then I'd need to start gathering ammo synthesis mats

I definitely agree with the ammo pool. As for the heat, a single thermal vent beam or a couple heatsink launchers work nicely.

I'm currently working on a Conda that is outfitted entirely with gimballed shock cannons, and a huge efficient beam, with thermal vent. Then I'd need to start gathering ammo synthesis mats
Tried this on my Vette. It was pretty lethal. Too bad you can only use four of them.

Top Bottom