SHOCK NEWS: RELSPI GANKS BOYFRIEND IN FIT OF RAGE

I HAVE HAD IT WITH HIM NOT RETURNING ANY OF MY CALLS
WHEREVER HE IS IN HIS DUMB THARGOID ESCAPE POD, I HOPE HE'S HAPPY

unknown.png

THIS SCREENSHOT IS FAKE BECAUSE HE DOESN'T HAVE A HEART, THAT COLD, BEAUTIFUL INSECTOID

I'M SO L O N E L Y

Deleted member 38366

D
Aww.... "Intercultural misunderstanding".

Me thinks you brought the wrong Ship, the FdL is reportedly quite unsuitable for "Thargoid MultiCrew" if you catch the drift ;)
Try a nice Orca - or Beluga for more space. Might come in handy if the Thargoid starts running and you have to chase xD

PS.
btw. did you break a Thargoid's heart by any chance? Naughty you xD

Awww, poor relspi

Plenty more goids in the black, I'm sure you'll find another lickable spine

Edit:spellin names is hard

Last edited:
I see nothing crazy here.

oh wait...you called the goid your "boyfriend".

goids are all female. maybe her bread just isn't buttered on that side. you need to find ine that self-identifies as male.

I see nothing crazy here.

oh wait...you called the goid your "boyfriend".

goids are all female. maybe her bread just isn't buttered on that side. you need to find ine that self-identifies as male.

They cannot all be 'female' as that would mean their reproductive cycle functions with a single sex - male and female are irrelevant terms here. My choice of 'boyfriend' merely reflects my personal view and we are now delving into the crooked maw of gender identity discussion.

They cannot all be 'female' as that would mean their reproductive cycle functions with a single sex - male and female are irrelevant terms here. My choice of 'boyfriend' merely reflects my personal view and we are now delving into the crooked maw of gender identity discussion.

faor enough.....blast away then!

Top Bottom