Short faced bear

Nope. You said so yourself , it's not a dinosaur. Doesn't even belong in the same Period as the dinosaurs, not even the Era.

That addition would only make sense to the upcoming Planet Zoo game.
Since this game is related to the Jurassic Park/World franchise, I doubt anything that isn't releated to it would be added.

That addition would only make sense to the upcoming Planet Zoo game.
Since this game is related to the Jurassic Park/World franchise, I doubt anything that isn't releated to it would be added.
Nope. I doubt the Short Faced Bear would even fit into P.Zoo... It's an extinct animal (Pleistocene). P.Zoo is more about modern animals (Holocene).

Nope. I doubt the Short Faced Bear would even fit into P.Zoo... It's an extinct animal (Pleistocene). P.Zoo is more about modern animals (Holocene).

Actually, short faced bears aren't extinct. Just most of them are.
The spectacled bear is part of the subfamily Tremarctinae, which makes it the last surviving short faced bear.

So yeah, they should add it to Planet Zoo.

I can agree with you both, the original animal, as the OP posted about, would fit in a prehistoric DLC. (If Planet Zoo would consider that.)
The Spectacled bear would fit as well and perhaps make more sense, it is an extant animal after all. :)

Actually, short faced bears aren't extinct. Just most of them are.
The spectacled bear is part of the subfamily Tremarctinae, which makes it the last surviving short faced bear.

So yeah, they should add it to Planet Zoo.
The key word was: Extinct.
For JWE: The Short-Faced Bear belongs in a different timeline, hence, doesn't fit.
For P.Zoo: The Short-Faced Bear, as a general animal doesn't fit, but the Spectacled Bear, which is more specific & still alive, fits.

Top Bottom