PvP Shot speed difference between multicannons and enforcers

Is the 200 m/s speed difference between an enforcer and a fixed multicannon enough to worry about? Fighting faster ships i've noticed that the leading reticle splits into two when the opponent boosts past, although i only have 1 reticle most of the time. I'm worried that i'm gonna be missing a lot of dps from the multicannons.

Is the 200 m/s speed difference between an enforcer and a fixed multicannon enough to worry about?

At medium to long range, yes. Even fairly close shots may be problematic against small ships with a 10-15% differential in projectile speed.

Might be viable. Here is a link to a modified version of your build. The amout of damage this thing puts out is pretty scary.

https://s.orbis.zone/v5j

Rep

I've never considered putting plasma accelerators on the challenger, It seems kinda slow for that. It may work, but i'm hesitant.
The loadout i wanted to use is a variation of CMDR ELLERIMKIRLI's challenger: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bitFyCYWR64
That loadout is incredibly strong, But i didn't want to outright steal it. Guess i might have to let my inner pirate out...

Also, elite dangerous youtube channel just uploaded a video of the new mamba. Just wanted to let anyone reading know because it's hype

The Replicated Man

T
I've never considered putting plasma accelerators on the challenger, It seems kinda slow for that. It may work, but i'm hesitant.
The loadout i wanted to use is a variation of CMDR ELLERIMKIRLI's challenger: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bitFyCYWR64
That loadout is incredibly strong, But i didn't want to outright steal it. Guess i might have to let my inner pirate out...

Also, elite dangerous youtube channel just uploaded a video of the new mamba. Just wanted to let anyone reading know because it's hype

Ellers build is very strong but relies on reverski too much. When flying the challenger, you just have to time your boosts right and use that great roll and pitch to your advantage. Not saying the build you had isn't good, just saying it takes a bit more skill to actually dogfight instead of paddle in reverse. The mamba looks really cool! I am honestly more pumped for the Krait Phantom becuase of those sweet drives.

Jotaro feel free to hit me up in game. We can duel!

Last edited by a moderator:
Ellers build is very strong but relies on reverski too much. When flying the challenger, you just have to time your boosts right and use that great roll and pitch to your advantage. Not saying the build you had isn't good, just saying it takes a bit more skill to actually dogfight instead of paddle in reverse. The mamba looks really cool! I am honestly more pumped for the Krait Phantom becuase of those sweet drives.

A duel sounds good. Is your CMDR name the same as your forum name? My CMDR is KENSHIRO KEN, but my forum name is Jotaro because i didn't know there was a name change cooldown lol.
If you can prove to me plasmas work on the Challenger, i'm probably gonna built a pa loadout. As you said, reverski is getting kinda lame with the multicannons, even though i like the dakka

The Replicated Man

T
A duel sounds good. Is your CMDR name the same as your forum name? My CMDR is KENSHIRO KEN, but my forum name is Jotaro because i didn't know there was a name change cooldown lol.
If you can prove to me plasmas work on the Challenger, i'm probably gonna built a pa loadout. As you said, reverski is getting kinda lame with the multicannons, even though i like the dakka

My in game name is R E P L I C A N T

Again, your multi build can work but almost always loses to absolute damage.

This build doesnt rely on reverski, you better build one for yourself and try it.

Falter

Banned
yeh I am inactive in forum mostly. I am in discord and following events there :)
Sustain builds do rely on reverse. That's kinda' the whole reason they can't compete with alpha anyways.
You can't be evasive, you have to fly backwards and pray to RNG'esus that your opponent isn't smart, doesn't fall for you reversing, and that you outnumber them 2, 3, or 4 to 1.

Usually imperative to carry premiums from what I've seen and heard too. 🤮

Last edited:
Top Bottom