Since a lot of people complain about the game not telling you of stuff happening, I thought I'd let you know the Federation lost a permit system

Freedom, dignity, prosperity, choice and psychoactive substances are the core values of the Alliance as we envision it.

We want to open negotiations with the Federation in regards to security from extraterresttrian terrorism, freedom from slavery, sharing of ressources and technology, the advancement of humanity through science and - last but not least - interstellar robotic adult entertainment.

For these causes we want to open up an embassy in Sol and are happy to have guests from other Alliance systems to accomodate them while they are on official business in the system.

Freedom, dignity, prosperity, choice and psychoactive substances are the core values of the Alliance as we envision it.

We want to open negotiations with the Federation in regards to security from extraterresttrian terrorism, freedom from slavery, sharing of ressources and technology, the advancement of humanity through science and - last but not least - interstellar robotic adult entertainment.

For these causes we want to open up an embassy in Sol and are happy to have guests from other Alliance systems to accomodate them while they are on official business in the system.
Interstellar robotic adult entertainment??
Why didn't you say so in the first place?

I get the weird impression that the Alliance guys have done this not because of any beef with the Federation, but to get Fdev to notice them. Which is kinda funny, since Fdev are all imps!

Top Bottom