General / Off-Topic (Singing) Sold out! ... Sold out! ... Sold out! All HOTAS sold out or extremely overpriced

Yes. Thank MSFS 2020. Maybe also a bit of manufacturer distraction from the upcoming New Console Generation. All I've been able to find is obscenely overpriced units on Amazon. I'll wait, thanks.

And a 3 way lean on supply. Sws, ed, ms flight sim. Covid defo having and effect too. I've seen 2nd hand ones on eBay for less. Or gumtree.

Shipping systems hit all over the world. It was an early indicator of the severity of the disease. Food even in shorter supply. I understand the farmers have too much food and not enough people to deliver it around.
I'm sure restrictions on travel don't help.
Even a paper shortage.

Yeah I noticed, and I really need to make a decision about the HOTAS I bought about 2 yrs ago but haven't used yet :unsure:

I got lucky I bought a WH and T16000M a decade ago and they're still going strong!

A couple of months back I could have sold my T16000M for $400 but decided to hold onto it because knowing my luck I would need it the second I sold it.

What's wrong with the twist? Just don't ham-fist it?

On my second T16000 FCS combo, first one had the throttle fail after three years (interior cable deteriorated). Stick twist still works fine, and works fine on the set I bought as a replacement. Buddy of mine just started playing Elite and bought the FCS combo on my recommendation, and......yeah, his twist broke almost immediately.

I should just play the lottery I guess. :D And yeah, I have a backup stick in case the new one develops the twist issue.

VKB EU has been out of stock since may or june, Overclockers UK the same on all sticks.

but yer there is a Pandemic going on.

Anyone else noticed that all HOTAS' are either sold out or extremely overpriced?

I left my T16000M in Orlando, thinking I can buy the sick, throttle, and pedals once I get to San Diego. But everywhere I check it's either sold out or overpriced.

Anyone else noticed this?

Yeah, is a bit like that.

What's "overpriced" though?

Top Bottom