Sirius Corporation

Trying to unlock engineer but I've been Allied with Sirius Corp in CEOS for ages, done loads of missions and drops etc to get it unlocked but to no avail. Went to Armagest with my Anaconda and Sirius Corp who is the Controlling Faction there just want donations of H.E Suits, Super Compactors etc etc, no missions. So went back to CEOS. Does it really matter if Sirius Corp is the controlling faction or not?.

Also Mega Ship Missions where you have to go to Hercules Ship in the given system but it wasn't there, is this still a bug with the game ??

Thanks in Adbvance

Try Procyon, next door to Sirius, always get mine there...

Also (I know it sounds daft) but double check you don’t already have the permit.

Another approach that you could try is to deliberately upset Sirius Corp (cancel a data delivery or two) to drop you down to friendly, then dump a bit of exploration data on them to become allied again. See if that triggers the permit...

There is a thread here on forums named something like Updated Permit List - makes an interesting reading.
Sometimes a permit can be obtained only from a certain system or even a certain station and sometimes the 15ly line is not a hard line
I mean I got my Pi Mensae permit from Ngugira, 15.58ly from Pi Mensae - so this still qualifies as 15ly :)

Top Bottom