Sirius permit - how?

Following the Fed rank grind in CEOS/SOTHIS, I have been allied with Sirius Corporation for several days but have not seen any permit mission yet.
How do I get the Sirius permit, so I can enter Sirius and grind for Qwent?
Missing-out on exciting gameplay here... ;)

Thanks for the clarification.
This is turning into more of an adventure than I had bargained for. There was a long-standing follow-on mission for Sirius Corporation, to scan a beacon on a planet. Bought an Eagle because it said it might be illegal. Did the scan. Got wanted. Back at the station with ‘anonymous access’, paid the 600CR fine and got transported about 400ly away!
Now in Merope with a basic (all class 2E modules, no scoop) Eagle.
Waiting 57mins for my ASP to arrive.
OK, perhaps I should have known … but how.
And for 600CR ‘fine’, my penalty is not playing the game for an hour. Seems a tad disproportionate for the 'crime' committed. Thank heaven I did not shoot anything.
Still I now know where Thargoid hang-out.
LOL

This is turning into more of an adventure than I had bargained for. There was a long-standing follow-on mission for Sirius Corporation, to scan a beacon on a planet. Bought an Eagle because it said it might be illegal. Did the scan. Got wanted. Back at the station with ‘anonymous access’, paid the 600CR fine and got transported about 400ly away!
And for 600CR ‘fine’, my penalty is not playing the game for an hour.
Still I now know were Thargoid hang-out.
LOL

Wait... what was this thread about?

And for 600CR ‘fine’, my penalty is not playing the game for an hour. Seems a tad disproportionate for the 'crime' committed. Thank heaven I did not shoot anything.
Still I now know where Thargoid hang-out.
LOL

These are the best kind of adventures !!

Now you know though, you need an Interstellar Factor, elsewhere. (If you try to pay your BOUNTY at the station where you're wanted? You handed yourself in to the cops!!). Ah well .. now you have a less Vega idea of how the criminal justice system works anyway. :) o7

Last edited:
1578514271971.jpeg

latest

22589084-7821517-image-a-43_1577102044865.jpg

Top Bottom