Parks Six Flags Wild West Arizona

Thanks Everyone!

So first off, our Six Flags Holiday In The Park will be coming to an end on Dec. 31! So make sure to buy your tickets today to ensure yourself an experience you and your family will never forget! Also, make sure to come to our New Years Eve party, see the wonderful firework display, and live music that'll be there!

So...the full front area of the park has been redone and I must say it's looking great. The Venetian Carousel was getting really old and broken down to the point of being unfix-able. So we got a brand new UK Grand Carousel "yes I know it's sadly not a US version, but it's the best that we can do unfortunately" and of course it's not complete without a cover for it and some nice scenery. All of the transportation has been removed except for the Steam train due to it being inefficient with having long lines. I'm happy to announce soon we will be getting a new Chairlift for our park! Info will be released real soon! The other rides like the Wave Swinger and Big Wheel will be moved. Also, we will be getting a new mystery ride shortly.

Our new Six Flags Sky Lift is up and ready to go!

Out with the old and in with the new! Silverline Rush and Six Flags Tower is now open with new thrills and beautiful scenery to behold!

Six Flags Manager Christian

Last edited:
Your park is looking really good. I like all the detail that you put into it. I also like the story line with your park.

Your park is looking really good. I like all the detail that you put into it. I also like the story line with your park.
Thanks, it's really starting to come together since I first started and loving how it's all turning out. [happy] This new DLC was so sorely needed for my park, because it has almost all the rides I wanted for my park.

Last edited:
I agree as well. This new ride DLC really added so much to Planet Coaster. Most of the rides were on my wish list. By the way is your drop tower ride on the Steam Workshop?

Not yet, but once I go into my park today I'll make sure to add it to workshop. Also, I think I might want to edit it first before I put it to workshop. [wink]

Last edited:
Top Bottom