Sleeping behavior's accommodation and food enrichment for some animals

Well my wish is unless this is in the game already or will be down line is something similar to what zoo tycoon did is for certain apes like orangutans or chimps and gorillas to be able to make there own nest if provided with a lets says large leaf stick or hay pile something like that would look more natural and be nice to actually watch them make.

my second wish is for unless added already or plans for down the line is substitute or man made burrows or dens to be in the game you can place in enclosures for wolves witch use them as pup dens also African Wild Dog and Common Warthog witch are in your game and also use burrows or if added later down the line meerkats. With maybe like a view camera like thing down in them for you or guests to see them down there or with no cameras so the wolves have a private place.

and my food enrichment idea unless it is in the game already or will be down the line insect like ant or termite mounds for the certain animals that eat insects in the game.

The fun things about burrows is that you can create your own. As large or small as you wish, using the terrain tool. As for insect mounds, I think that's a great idea.

The fun things about burrows is that you can create your own. As large or small as you wish, using the terrain tool. As for insect mounds, I think that's a great idea.
well hoping that you can create a roof over your hole with the terrain tool if you dont fill it in trying to lol as it tends to fill it in when you try stuff like that wile doing it though lol if that happens you can always use something to put over the top of it like those logs you use for bridges for the monkeys then put if can vegetation over that but before that you place a bed or bedding down there to simulate a burrow.

but if you cant do that some ready made one that you at least have to dig a hole to put in then cover over with the terrain tool to make wouldn't be bad but we will see when it comes out.

Top Bottom