Slimer's Takeover - Community Challenge

That's it? The BIG reveal? A simple entertainer... Sorry but not that hyped.
I'm actually a bit dissapointed by this whole update and dlc content wise. It seems a lot smaller than previous ones and more scenario focused. While that is definitely good for scenario players for the majority of the community who likes to be creative there are not that much rides this time around. The ones in the dlc are even reskins only.;)
Not complaining tho,just an opinion

Com on guys... you always asked for new Entertainers.... and it's absolutely nothing revealed yet?! It looks like we're getting a big set of Scenery, and Chanté told yesterday, there will be more announcements.... be patient and why being so disappointed at such an early state? I would call a Shooting-Dark Ride a Reskin..... cause we haven't anything like that in the game right now... and the reskin of the shooting ride that's not ghost busters themed, is for FREE ...

Com on guys... you always asked for new Entertainers.... and it's absolutely nothing revealed yet?! It looks like we're getting a big set of Scenery, and Chanté told yesterday, there will be more announcements.... be patient and why being so disappointed at such an early state? I would call a Shooting-Dark Ride a Reskin..... cause we haven't anything like that in the game right now... and the reskin of the shooting ride that's not ghost busters themed, is for FREE ...
Yes the shooting dark ride is for free,but what we get in the pack are just two reskinned rides which makes it just a bit better than the licensed dlcs we got after release,if there is atleast 100 scenery items. And for that 12€,just because it's licensed, sucks. Not much better than the worlds fair pack too maybe even worse,depends on the scenery. Don't really care about the entertainer,sure it's nice,but nothing revolutionary or a big surprise. I'm more hyped for planco 2 which is definitely already in the works as the leak by sdanwolf says and it was correct so far. Don't get me wrong i like ghostbusters,but i expected atleast 1 new ride for my money,since the last packs had plenty.

Yes the shooting dark ride is for free,but what we get in the pack are just two reskinned rides which makes it just a bit better than the licensed dlcs we got after release,if there is atleast 100 scenery items. And for that 12€,just because it's licensed, sucks. Not much better than the worlds fair pack too maybe even worse,depends on the scenery. Don't really care about the entertainer,sure it's nice,but nothing revolutionary or a big surprise. I'm more hyped for planco 2 which is definitely already in the works as the leak by sdanwolf says and it was correct so far. Don't get me wrong i like ghostbusters,but i expected atleast 1 new ride for my money,since the last packs had plenty.
Moreover the real problem for me seems to be that mario maker 2 is coming out and that i have therefore stopped focusing on planco,because this game deserves all my hype lately,but if planco 2 would be announced i would probably be a lot more hyped because of the new revolutionary things it can do compared to what this game can still do.

And from where do you know that this is everything?! In the news posting on Planco Website they talking about a few surprises.... We haven't got a release date yet. So you absolutely don't know what will be in this pack aswell, just a small part of this dlc was shown yet... I don't understand how people can judge something before the haven't seen everything about it or had their hands on it....

And from where do you know that this is everything?! In the news posting on Planco Website they talking about a few surprises.... We haven't got a release date yet. So you absolutely don't know what will be in this pack aswell, just a small part of this dlc was shown yet... I don't understand how people can judge something before the haven't seen everything about it or had their hands on it....
They have announced that it will be 2 rides for the pack. They haven't announced that there will be more rides. So i guess the rest of the announcements is scenery. If it turns out to be wrong than i apologise fo judging,but so far it seems to be 2 reskins,scenery and an entertainer.

They have announced that it will be 2 rides for the pack. They haven't announced that there will be more rides. So i guess the rest of the announcements is scenery. If it turns out to be wrong than i apologise fo judging,but so far it seems to be 2 reskins,scenery and an entertainer.
I assume only the Frontier Influencer and Frontier themselves of course really know what is in this pack. We do not really if the new shooting ride will be just a reskin, though i prepare myself for it.

Joël

Volunteer Moderator
Personally I'm very interested in the new scenario. I love storytelling and I can't wait to see what Frontier is going to add with the Ghostbusters pack. Especially now that we know that Frontier has managed to get two original voice actors to do voices for this scenario. 😄

Personally I'm very interested in the new scenario. I love storytelling and I can't wait to see what Frontier is going to add with the Ghostbusters pack. Especially now that we know that Frontier has managed to get two original voice actors to do voices for this scenario. 😄
i'm agree with you ^^

Top Bottom