Sloths confirmed from gamescon trailer?

I don't think they are to be honest. Just because its on a poster in game, doesn't necessarily mean that its here. My personal opinion is that its just a cute cartoon poster in the room, and nothing more. The diagrams and x-rays hold more weight as they would be used to determine the antimony of certain animals.

I don't think they are to be honest. Just because its on a poster in game, doesn't necessarily mean that its here. My personal opinion is that its just a cute cartoon poster in the room, and nothing more. The diagrams and x-rays hold more weight as they would be used to determine the antimony of certain animals.

So antimony confirmed then?

So antimony confirmed then?

I explained it poorly, but I think the animals in the poster behind the vet are actual animals, as it makes more sense. The sloth feels like a mascot. However, theres a reddit post that confirms that not all the animals that have decorations will appear in the game. Link to said post: https://www.reddit.com/r/PlanetZoo/comments/ct2y1v Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/PlanetZoo/comments/ct2y1v/official_youtube_mod_states_lots_of_art_work_in/

I'm more interested in what it says after translating from Planco to normal English :)

Looks like a sign to check eye quality.

PlanetZoo made clear in the livestream chat yesterday that posters can contain animals that arent in the game, same with scenery items. So it confirms nothing.

Those lists are all guesses or assumptions by already little hints or even user whishes and projections. E.g. we see sloth in poster, so that's automatically means there is strong chance we get sloth in the game.

Those lists are all guesses or assumptions by already little hints or even user whishes and projections. E.g. we see sloth in poster, so that's automatically means there is strong chance we get sloth in the game.
Not really. The list that's been floating around here have stated every animal and version of the animals and have all been correct, so I can't see it being just assumptions.

Not really. The list that's been floating around here have stated every animal and version of the animals and have all been correct, so I can't see it being just assumptions.
Most of the list were made after the animals were already confirmed. Others are based on logic, leaks or better evidences. A zoo game without a rhino would be very uncommon. Sloths aren't that typical in zoos and in zoo games. So while it might be that there will be slothes, it's still just an assumption and the poster a pretty vague "leak".

The list is made by a great user that does his/ her homework, but it's still an unofficial list by a user that has not more knowledge of behind the scene stuff than we.

Top Bottom