Slow Down Time Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, we are still looking at addressing the time in Planet Zoo. It's something that a lot of our community have feedback on, so it is something we'd like to look into. However, we have shared it will take a while for the devs to work on, as it is deeply ingrained in the code of the game; a lot of the game runs on the in-game time. As soon as we have anything to say on it, we will!
Thank you very much for the answer that pleased me very much. I understand that it is complicated and it will not be now, but it is definitely great to know that you are trying to work and meet players like me and I believe there are many. I'd love to wait. Thank you very much beautiful message for my birthday:))

Hey all, we've added an option to slow down animal aging in the next update! Check it out here.
That's great news thank you I'm happy to listen to the community and try to make the game more enjoyable for everyone. I'm looking forward. As I wrote the game I love unfortunately that time was very frustrating for me, so I stopped playing. Anyway, after the update will definitely jump into the game thank you.

Hey all, we've added an option to slow down animal aging in the next update! Check it out here.

Fantastic news! Maybe not the most elegant solution, but I don’t really pay attention to the “zoo age” and all that anyway. I just want the actual gameplay pace to be slower.

This seems like a good solution that will hopefully please just about everyone. Can’t wait to try it!

For me this sounds a little bit mixed up (or strange) - as more i think about it, im more and more confused. Taking the animals out of the general timeline, does'nt feel like a good simulation to me - but maybe im wrong. Lets wait for the Update. Im just not "uber-hyped", because most game-design decisions about animal simulation in PZ where actually wrong.

Google Translator:
Hi,
I'm also not really convinced of the slow aging of the animals.
After all, a turtle still needs several days / months to cross a large enclosure.
Depending on the distance, the employees also take a long time to complete their tasks.
In contrast, my exhibits and rearing take up to five times as long to grow up.
They eat as much as adult animals and incur costs without being able to sell them.
And they cause costs much longer than before.

But I will not be able to say anything about it until I have played.

Maybe the developers have thought of all the disadvantages of slower aging, which is independent of the game years.
That they made sure that the animals, e.g. less often what to eat, or the donations are significantly increased with such a slower aging.

I hope that this opportunity and implementation that the team came up with will surprise me positively.

And even if it is not as good as hoped.

They went out of their way to find a solution that could satisfy everyone.
I assume that they will continue to try and find solutions.

A nice third Advent everyone
Gabi

Original:
Hallo,
Ich bin auch nicht wirklich überzeugt von dem langsamen Altern der Tiere.
Schließlich braucht trotzdem eine Schildkröte mehrere Tage/Monate um ein großes Gehege zu durchqueren.
Auch die Mitarbeiter brauchen je nach Entfernung sehr lange um ihre Aufgaben zu erledigen.
Dagegen brauchen meine Exponate und aufzuchten bis zu fünfmal so lang um erwachsen zu werden.
Sie fressen genauso viel wie erwachsene Tiere und verusachen Kosten, ohne das man sie verkaufen kann.
Und sie verusachen deutlich länger Kosten als vorher.

Doch ich werde erst etwas dazu sagen können, wenn ich gespielt habe.

Vielleicht haben die Entwickler ja an all die Nachteile einer langsameren Alterung, die unabhänig von den Spieljahren ist gedacht.
Das sie dafür Sorge getragen haben das die Tiere, z.B seltener was zu fressen brauchen, oder die Spenden bei so einer langsameren Alterung deutlich erhöht sind.

Ich hoffe das diese Möglichkeit und Umsetzung, die sich das Team ausgedacht hat, mich positiv überrascht.

Und selbst wenn es nicht so gut ist, wie erhofft.

Sie gaben sich Mühe und suchten nach einer Lösung, die alle recht zufrieden stellen könnte.
Ich gehe davon aus, das sie sich weiterhin Mühe geben und nach Lösungen suchen.

Einen schönen dritten Advent allen
Gabi

Dear Frontier.

Thank you so much for that new option. The game feels so much more relaxing and way better now.

Its the thing i like the most of all new things at the moment. Doesnt mean i dislike the other new stuff, but this is such a huge improvement to the game.

• Like (+1)
Reactions: LN
I actually tried to return the game on Steam today, but I wasn't successful due to how many hours (18h) I have already played since I bought it (2 days ago).
I actually gave it a shot, and I tried to like it.
I've played Zoo Tycoon 2 for decades (I still do) and I absolutely love the gameplay it provides. I love walking around my zoo, feeding/cleaning/curing my animals, cleaning up their enclosures or even picking up trash around the park.
With Planet Zoo I've hardly had a chance to watch my animals, 'cause time goes by so quickly and there's always something happening!
The business aspect of the game far supersedes the animals themselves.
If games required university degrees, Zoo Tycoon 2 would require a Zoology degree, while Planet Zoo would require a Business degree.
I wanna be able to take time to "smell the roses"...

I actually tried to return the game on Steam today, but I wasn't successful due to how many hours (18h) I have already played since I bought it (2 days ago).
I actually gave it a shot, and I tried to like it.
I've played Zoo Tycoon 2 for decades (I still do) and I absolutely love the gameplay it provides. I love walking around my zoo, feeding/cleaning/curing my animals, cleaning up their enclosures or even picking up trash around the park.
With Planet Zoo I've hardly had a chance to watch my animals, 'cause time goes by so quickly and there's always something happening!
The business aspect of the game far supersedes the animals themselves.
If games required university degrees, Zoo Tycoon 2 would require a Zoology degree, while Planet Zoo would require a Business degree.
I wanna be able to take time to "smell the roses"...
They changed it now. Did you change the slider of aging?

Top Bottom