Small Viewing Gallery

I love too build small enclousures between my mainstreet, in this enclousures I often use ankylosaurids or pachys.

I think it would be a great addition to have a smaller variant of the viewing gallery for such smaller enclousures.

More attractions are definitively needed or at least variations of the ones we have.

I've also thought of that; and how about binoculars placed between paths and fences?

Last edited:
While we're at it for small buildings, what about stalls - small structures to increase Food, Drink, Fun, Shopping.

For when you built your park but misjudged how much space you'd need for guest buildings >_>

I love the idea of small viewing galleries. I do the same thing with my population intolerant dinos. Often I stuff their paddocks around the unbuildable spaces left by hotels (since this game has issues with buildings and hills). That way are technically visible, While his works, I think it would be much better to have different attractions and viewing options.

I think this would be a great idea. I'm picturing a building with about 1/2 or 2/3 the footprint, just a single gallery on the ground level, but it otherwise looks like the same building. For balance, I'd suggest maybe it's visibility cone doesn't see as far as the existing gallery because everyone is on the ground level rather than on a 2nd or 3rd floor height.

Top Bottom