Smeaton Orbital run is dead, now what?

The Smeaton Orbital passenger mission runs were fun, and many of us stacked up the credits. The Galaxy is changing, however, and we must change with it.

What's the next big thing?! I am not sure I remember how to do anything else besides make billions. What are you guys plans now? Are there more money making miricales out there to exploit?

Thoughts, comments, violent reactions?

Sincerely,
Commander Face

Never been there. I know of at least 2 other, un-nerfed means of making more credits, all exploit and mode-flipping free. And as long as I'm not posting them here, they'll likely remain un-nerfed.

The Smeaton Orbital passenger mission runs were fun,
No they really weren't ;)
and many of us stacked up the credits.
We sure did :)
What's the next big thing?! I am not sure I remember how to do anything else besides make billions. What are you guys plans now? Are there more money making miricales out there to exploit?

Thoughts, comments, violent reactions?

Sincerely,
Commander Face
I haven't done Smeaton runs since about end of November and have been playing and enjoying the game since then. :)

Im amazed at how much i am not amazed at the amount of "Smeaton orbital ___________" posts there are. Does anyone actually read the forums? ... or does everyone just write a new post and hope same people that posted on the 5 other threads on the same topic copy/paste to yours? ...Im actually not being sarcastic at all either. I am honestly curious.

Too complicated, who would spend time and effort doing this?

Of course they don't do that, they most likely do trend analysis and see what players up to and what they like.

Thinking that dev don't know all get major rich quick schemes is funny ;)

They will nerf something if they feel they need to do that. Considering how many opportunities there have been and how rarely they weight in, most likely they are ok with 'credits fun', no?

Of course they don't do that, they most likely do trend analysis and see what players up to and what they like.

Thinking that dev don't know all get major rich quick schemes is funny ;)

They will nerf something if they feel they need to do that. Considering how many opportunities there have been and how rarely they weight in, most likely they are ok with 'credits fun', no?
Yeah-yeah, a wise dev will come, will know, and will do everything magic. Now that's funny!

Yeah-yeah, a wise dev will come, will know, and will do everything magic. Now that's funny!

I think the DEVs work hard on this game. I'm not knocking them, just looking for options. I agree with Eagleboy's comment re: trend analysis. I noticed Allen hub was #1ish on the "most visited" boards.

I'm ready for a new adventure.

First thought was sandbox trading in a cutter on those 5k routes.

Anything else make more than this?

EDIT: the other not so reliable option is i've seen in passing some 2 hop sightseeing missions paying 4mil plus. If in just the right place you can pick up a few / stack of these where the first stop is all the same that could do it do.

Last edited:
You know for FD to get to know any 'credit fun' is to run few queries about player financial stats on their database and then follow trail of missions and credits, right?

Yeah, sure - you must mean like all they have to do for you to be able to participate in a beta is to actually release a version where the controls you've been using for almost 4 years will actually work...

Yeah, they're on top of everything

if you have been doing the smeaton thing then why not revel in your allied rep and take normal missions. i have made it my base for the moment. sooooo many missions!

Top Bottom