So, about 2.4...

Devs, it's time to start giving more details about 2.4. What can we expect?

Um.. Why? Because you say so?

They'll give us more information when they're ready. We already have a lot of information. I'd rather they got on with developing 2.4 instead of talking about it.

Um.. Why? Because you say so?

They'll give us more information when they're ready. We already have a lot of information. I'd rather they got on with developing 2.4 than talking about it.

Dude, come on. Did you just use the "because you say so standard response?" That immediately tells me that isn't a serious, critical response. It makes you look childish. Don't do it again. You're better than that.

Dude, come on. Did you just use the "because you say so standard response?" That immediately tells me that isn't a serious, critical response. It makes you look childish. Don't do it again. You're better than that.

Seems like a good response for such a thread, really, there's nothing serious or critical in it. Big gaming con upcoming where FD's going to drop whatever it is they're dropping, and given years of their comms history they're unlikely to unload many of those details into this thread first by request. >___>

Seems like a good response for such a thread, really, there's nothing serious or critical in it. Big gaming con upcoming where FD's going to drop whatever it is they're dropping, and given years of their comms history they're unlikely to unload many of those details into this thread first by request. >___>

It better be good though, no computers and community managers to hide behind at that expo, drop the ball and they better be looking for the exit door pretty quickly! :D

Top Bottom