So how many of you CMDRs have gone on a Thargoid egg shooting spree at the new site?

I never noticed the eggs were destructible until after I ran over one with my SRV. The Thargs are gonna be pretty mad that they now have to deal with a bunch of stillbirths.

if you run over them with your wheels then they actually damage your srv when they explode

Last edited:
if you run over them with your wheels then they actually damage your srv when they explode

Lots of Alien imagery - eggs, acid (or whatever it is that does the damage), alien ship/structure with some Giger-esque qualities, even the immediate surroundings remind me of LV-426 with the tall, rib-like structures. Not listened to the sounds yet, but I trust they are appropriately creepy.

We should be grateful that we don't have space legs as a lot of people would be outside peering into the eggs, and we all know how that ends [alien]:x

I bet even now, someone is creating a new account called CMDR Ripley, and renaming their ship Nostromo ;)

So this is the Thargoid combat we've been waiting for...

Well Pewpew fans? Is it too easy for you!?

Eggs OP pls nerf...

Oh I'm sure there will be "Pay Back" for whatever the human's do in their hatchery ... This will just be setting the Human's up as the Bad Guys and justify the coming war... So - Shoot and run over as many eggs as you like! :p

Ok, seems like we have some Baby-murderers amongst us. I tend to preceive them as not so nice people (ethical at least questionable).
Maybe the lore given something similar like Den-Haag court for war-crimes to issue a galactical bounty. (I would appreciate that, but don't believe it coming true).

Don't get me wrong: Your decision, your consequence.

Regards,
Miklos

So this is the Thargoid combat we've been waiting for...

Well Pewpew fans? Is it too easy for you!?

Eggs OP pls nerf...

Well the first one was an accident, but they're kind of like bubble wrap or potato chips, you can't pop just one.

And no they are not OP. If you have 4 pips to shields, they do almost no damage.

JUQxnPy.jpg

CMIV

Last edited:
Top Bottom