So, let's talk about 3.3

And when is it going to drop now? Are we talking weeks or beginning of next year? And am I finally going to be excited about what's being released?

FD, did you hire someone who actually knows about game play and not busy work?

Will Flanagan

Product Manager
Frontier
And when is it going to drop now? Are we talking weeks or beginning of next year?

Hello amadeus1171,

We can't announce the release date of the 3.3 update at the moment, but we will be sharing more details about the content in the coming weeks. Keep an eye on these forums for such announcements.

And am I finally going to be excited about what's being released?

We certainly hope so!

So Will's answer pretty much killed this thread.

So we can talk about Chocolate and Ice Cream or IceCream with Chocolate...Namely a Mars Ice Cream. MMMmmmmmmm!

So Will's answer pretty much killed this thread.

So we can talk about Chocolate and Ice Cream or IceCream with Chocolate...Namely a Mars Ice Cream. MMMmmmmmmm!

Honestly, this thread was going nowhere before Will's post anyway.

Patience everyone, it will come, whether it excites you is another thing.

Or we could just talk about 3.3.

I'm on board the hype train, are you?

There's so much new stuff, I don't know what I'm going to do first.

And when is it going to drop now? Are we talking weeks or beginning of next year?

Perhaps I'm old and tired, but I think that the chances of finding out what's actually going on are so absurdly remote that the only thing to do is to say, "Hang the sense of it," and keep yourself busy.

we will be sharing more details about the content in the coming weeks.

I'm getting the feeling that the feedback from the 17 visitors has pushed back 3.3's release date :-(

Hope it's not too close to the end of the year... or even pushed to 2019.

If it needs to be preceded by 6 livestreams and a beta time is running out in 2018...

What we demand is a complete lack of certainty! I demand that I may or may not be Vroomfondel...

MAJIKTHISE & VROOMFONDEL:
We are quite definitely here as representatives of the Amalgamated Union of Philosophers, Sages, Luminaries, and other professional thinking persons.

Deep Thought(s) ;-)

Last edited:
Let’s get started with Chapter Four content. As all of you know, our largest update of the year is in final development and will be available for players to get hands-on with in just a number of weeks (Some time in Q4).This will be the final update of 2018 and the Beyond season.
--- snip ---
We’re very excited to be sharing the details with you over the coming weeks, so stay tuned for more info.

Posted on 31/08/2018, 18:23. Five "upcoming weeks" has come and gone. In other words, over a month :(

we will be sharing more details about the content in the coming weeks. Keep an eye on these forums for such announcements.

How many "coming weeks" are we talking about then? :D

MAJIKTHISE & VROOMFONDEL:
We are quite definitely here as representatives of the Amalgamated Union of Philosophers, Sages, Luminaries, and other professional thinking persons.

Lunkwill: Do you...

Deep Thought: Have an answer for you? Yes. But you're not going to like it.

: Please tell us. We must know!

Deep Thought: Okay. The answer to the ultimate question of life, the universe, and everything is...

[wild cheers from audience, then silence]

Probably 3.3 will answer question is this game on maintenance phase (as lately a lot of people think...) or its still high priority for FD..

Patience everyone, it will come, whether it excites you is another thing.

That P thing you speak of... I had about three years to spare ;-P Now I just want to know if the later part of your statement turns true or not, so I can decide whether there is a merit behind checking here.

Top Bottom