So, let's talk about 3.3

He explicitly said "I'm getting the feeling".
I mean, it's a very wild (and imo not really useful) speculation, but I don't think he needs to quote his own mind as a source?

(Unless you were being sarcastic. In that case: kudos you played me.)

Sarcasm is a true form of Wit ;) :)

Posted on 31/08/2018, 18:23. Five "upcoming weeks" has come and gone. In other words, over a month :(

We had the preliminary presentation of the new Discovery Scanner... did you miss that?

Now the question is:

Can we keep on calling it Q4 update, or should we just say 3.3 (if you know what I mean :x )?

We can't announce the release date of the 3.3 update at the moment, but we will be sharing more details about the content in the coming weeks. Keep an eye on these forums for such announcements.

Skip... Skip... Skip...

the-gramophone-is-a-fun-place-to-see-live-music-and-have-some-music-images-gramophone-hd-wallpaper.jpg
:D

I'm getting the feeling that the feedback from the 17 visitors has pushed back 3.3's release date :-(

If they actually listened the feedback and make the neccesary changes, that would actually be a good thing, but my feeling is that we will get the worse of the cases.

1. Delay because they make changes due to feedback.
2. Actual live release will miss the mark in its content by far because.. fdev.

Lets face the truth.. their communication is very weak and they dont seem able to understand what is fun for the players.

If they actually listened the feedback and make the neccesary changes, that would actually be a good thing, but my feeling is that we will get the worse of the cases.

1. Delay because they make changes due to feedback.
2. Actual live release will miss the mark in its content by far because.. fdev.

Lets face the truth.. their communication is very weak and they dont seem able to understand what is fun for the players.

Which players? The ones who wanted in depth scanning mechanics? Or the ones who now want to keep the original honk?

Repeat for all 'needs and wants' of players which are as varied as they are numerous.

We had the preliminary presentation of the new Discovery Scanner... did you miss that?

Now the question is:

Can we keep on calling it Q4 update, or should we just say 3.3 (if you know what I mean :x )?

What we had was a rehash of concept art and lots of words saying little, but I have accustomed to that ;-) As well as for your second question, a delay is nothing out of the ordinary here :)

Last edited:

Achilles7

Banned
Lunkwill: Do you...

Deep Thought: Have an answer for you? Yes. But you're not going to like it.

: Please tell us. We must know!

Deep Thought: Okay. The answer to the ultimate question of life, the universe, and everything is...

[wild cheers from audience, then silence]

Yeah, thanks for that, but we all recognised Nick's reference...this isn't the "Great British Bake Off" forum, ya know?!

You want source for a feeling? You fanbois really are getting worse.

Another contributor who can't recognize Sarcasm when it is presented on a plate??

Dear oh Dear oh Dear!

Maybe i should explain as you can't get it..... He said I have a feeling blah blah blah, meaning he feels that, so i said Source?? Eh get it now?

Still No?

Last edited:
Posted on 31/08/2018, 18:23. Five "upcoming weeks" has come and gone. In other words, over a month :(

How many "coming weeks" are we talking about then? :D

Yes.

And there was some talk of a 3.3 beta as well, so I’m sticking with my original estimate for launch - last week of December.

Yes.

And there was some talk of a 3.3 beta as well, so I’m sticking with my original estimate for launch - last week of December.

Yes, FD follows a pattern of releasing updates just before closing for various holidays, and leaving the forums to catch fire because a bug hasn't been patched for "in forever" (aka, Minutes).

:p

My guess is Soon™.

We can't announce the release date of the 3.3 update at the moment, but we will be sharing more details about the content in the coming weeks. Keep an eye on these forums for such announcements.

Will, where's Q4?

[video=youtube_share;6CGyASDjE-U]https://youtu.be/6CGyASDjE-U[/video]

Last edited:
Lunkwill: Do you...

Deep Thought: Have an answer for you? Yes. But you're not going to like it.

: Please tell us. We must know!

Deep Thought: Okay. The answer to the ultimate question of life, the universe, and everything is...

[wild cheers from audience, then silence]

43!

It's amazing! Frontier don't give us a date for the beta, or the reveal livestreams.

Today people are upset that the date ... has changed?

Um. What date?

Top Bottom