I take a look at my life and realize there's nothin' left
'Cause I've been blastin' and laughin' so long that
Even my momma thinks that my mind is gone

But I ain't never crossed a man that didn't deserve it
Me be treated like a punk, you know that's unheard of
You better watch how you talkin' and where you walkin'
Or you and your homies might be lined in chalk
Yeah, EDO is a Gangsta's Paradise.

You can always stick with scavenger extermination missions. Those settlements do have loot, still have data and killing off the scavengers is lawful work.

You can always stick with scavenger extermination missions. Those settlements do have loot, still have data and killing off the scavengers is lawful work.
If you get paid to stop a settlement from being looted, but then proceed to loot it yourself might not feel like lawful work for some players. Some also don't really want to kill anybody, good or bad. Someone could arguably stick to transport missions, but the mission rewards are always a lot lower than for other missions and you definitely won't get all the materials or data you need that way.

If you get paid to stop a settlement from being looted, but then proceed to loot it yourself might not feel like lawful work for some players. Some also don't really want to kill anybody, good or bad. Someone could arguably stick to transport missions, but the mission rewards are always a lot lower than for other missions and you definitely won't get all the materials or data you need that way.
But if you dont want to kill anyone, you hardly need any of the engineers anyway. Just buy a G1 Artemis and be done with it...

But if you dont want to kill anyone, you hardly need any of the engineers anyway. Just buy a G1 Artemis and be done with it...
That won't save you when the Thargoids arrive in on-foot content. Just imagine the settlement evacuation missions and CGs. It'll be epic.

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death
I take a look at my life and realize there's nothin' left
'Cause I've been blastin' and laughin' so long that
Even my momma thinks that my mind is gone

But I ain't never crossed a man that didn't deserve it
Me be treated like a punk, you know that's unheard of
You better watch how you talkin' and where you walkin'
Or you and your homies might be lined in chalk

Sage words to live by Leo 6 Pack. Dem homies is looking at me tight, innit.

In Odyssey, it seems, crime really really does pay. In fact, it is practically the only thing that pays. I find it supremely frustrating that the vast majority of missions with good rewards are illegal missions. Doing the following would change the game completely for me:
  1. Increase legal mission count.
  2. Increase legal mission rewards (or some other way to offset having to rob settlements blind for mats).
  3. Implement non-lethal takedowns.
Edit: And if we want to take it further to help mitigate the current anarchy system extinction:
  1. Remove the all seeing eye and implement actual stealth kills so everyone isn't pushed to anarchy systems.
  2. Implement a type of modified, more localized crime and punishment system in anarchy systems since 'anarchy' doesn't mean 'lawless'.

Last edited:
In Odyssey, it seems, crime really really does pay. In fact, it is practically the only thing that pays. I find it supremely frustrating that the vast majority of missions with good rewards are illegal missions. Doing the following would change the game completely for me:

1. Increase legal mission count.
  2. Increase legal mission rewards (or some other way to offset having to rob settlements blind for mats).
  3. Implement non-lethal takedowns.
I could get on board with that!

Top Bottom