So... Powerplay...

In the end I spent about 7 million buying PP propaganda and taking it to the next system, then waited a few days and spent nearly 1 billion on prismatic shields of various sizes. Now grinding for the credits to buy a FC so I can take them to my other ships in the Pleiades & Colonia etc. Ran out of storage space lol until I started selling my normal engineered shields.
Thanks for all the advice.

I like the unique powerplay conflict zones.

You only get 10 merits per kill, but they're not as mind numbing. No bounties of any kind, either.

how is this done?

I used a program called VoiceMacro (which is like a free version of that one you pay for and can buy voices for) and just built a script of button/key pushes to navigate the menus, buy an allotment of PP cargo, and repeat. I adjust how many times it has to cycle based on whatever PP rank I have and how many times I need 817875842 button clicks to simply 'buy all PP cargo I can fit in my ship'.

Saves some wear and tear on HOTAS, mouse, etc.

I used a program called VoiceMacro (which is like a free version of that one you pay for and can buy voices for) and just built a script of button/key pushes to navigate the menus, buy an allotment of PP cargo, and repeat. I adjust how many times it has to cycle based on whatever PP rank I have and how many times I need 817875842 button clicks to simply 'buy all PP cargo I can fit in my ship'.

Saves some wear and tear on HOTAS, mouse, etc.
and your wrist and boredom haha, thats a good idea

Top Bottom