SO TIRED of trying to find Pharmaceutical Isolators & Military SuperCaps

I read the OP several times. I'm pretty sure the OP is saying collecting mats is just too hard. He specifically asks for a nerf (in caps). Please correct me if I misunderstood the OP.

Not intended as a personal attack on the OP or anybody else, but I would be too embarrassed to post on an internet forum that I found collecting engineering mats in ED just too darned hard. Yes the forum is anonymous, doesn't matter.

Intentional misinterpretation is a key rhetorical strategy of sycophants and sock-puppets.

What is being discussed here is the imbalance of USS drops which make particular collections exceedingly difficult. This is implicitly acknowledged by said sychophants and sock-puppets when asserting material traders solves the problem.

One can hold that a rebalancing is in order as a legitimate topic touching upon game design and wasted play time.

Reading through the forum it is clear that some folks have had too much. Pour out the beer and snuf out the weed. You'll feel better for it in the morning.

The way I see it Frontier knows how to design their game (for the most part). if OP thinks it's too grindy to go about doing things the way they should be done that's nobody else heres fault. But after a few helpful suggestions, when he got rude because he didn't like the answer to his problem, it became open season.

Sorry your 'defender of the insufficient' title must not have showed up yet and you thought you'd put in extra hours on it but that still isn't our problem.

He was given the solution in various forms if he chooses not to accept them as solutions and would rather just be mad at that the game creators and saying they didn't make their game right maybe he should go play something else.

It makes no difference to anyone here if he actually gets his materials most of us are just here for the 🍿

The way I see it Frontier knows how to design their game (for the most part). if OP thinks it's too grindy to go about doing things the way they should be done that's nobody else heres fault. But after a few helpful suggestions, when he got rude because he didn't like the answer to his problem, it became open season.

Sorry your 'defender of the insufficient' title must not have showed up yet and you thought you'd put in extra hours on it but that still isn't our problem.

He was given the solution in various forms if he chooses not to accept them as solutions and would rather just be mad at that the game creators and saying they didn't make their game right maybe he should go play something else.

It makes no difference to anyone here if he actually gets his materials most of us are just here for the 🍿

A dismissive and acritical response is why we can't have nice things. Much as we try, it is hard to cultivate a deliberative mindset towards life, politics, gaming, or what have you.

giphy-1.gif

No it's kind of a solution, that was the reason for the material traders
No, FDev said mat traders were created to enable all playstyles to get mats they need. It was not openly communicated, that mat traders are supposed to be a workaround whenever a mat spawning system is broken. It is just unbelievable convenient, that since beginning of Engineers, this has always been the case. The were always some mats, that were harder to archive than all the other, due to either stupid design and something being broken.

Some of the G5 are rarer than others and this reflects in the HGE's timer.

If i pop into a system and i find an Outbreak HGE with 33 minutes timer, i'm pretty sure it will be full of Core Dynamics / Prop Composites...
If the timer is below 15 minutes (for a freshly spawned HGE), I'm pretty sure it will actually contain PI

Same goes for War / Civil War - low timer ones are having Military SuperCaps, high timer will have Military Grade Alloys (or Core Dynamics if the faction is fed aligned)

I suppose that would make better sense 🤔 still, that would imply it was intentional and we should use the material trader that some have argued against as if it was unethical in some way

Top Bottom