So, what have I missed?

• Thread starter Deleted member 115407
  • Start date
Still out in the void on my way to Beagle Point whilst taking a break now and then to refill my pint glass and otherwise enjoying the day.

Happy trails, Commander. :)

Last edited:
Uh, if you read the topic you'd have noticed that FD actively detects the insertion and modifies it every patch to keep up with cheaters. That is, like, the opposite of 'doing squat'.

Most games will break hacks simply because memory addresses change. It isn't even intentional most of the time.

I would be very surprised if Fdev is trying to patch these hacks because getting new memory addresses to rebuild a trainer takes minutes.

Most games will break hacks simply because memory addresses change. It isn't even intentional most of the time.

I would be very surprised if Fdev is trying to patch these hacks because getting new memory addresses to rebuild a trainer takes minutes.

Do these other games also un-intentionally send e-mails to the people they un-intentionally caught using these hacks? ;)

Do these other games also un-intentionally send e-mails to the people they un-intentionally caught using these hacks? ;)

I am not saying the two are related. I'm just saying trainers break with most game updates but fixing them is very quick. I want to believe they are actively patching the game to prevent exploits.

It's already done, a new version is out.

Okee so how does it work. Does my ship have to Dock on the bus.. I'm confuddled

Yes, you dock on the megaship. Then once a week it 'jumps' (aka it re-appears elsewhere after a server reset) and you can bumble about in the new area. If you dont want to fly back just dock on the ship and you'll be back in the bubble when it jumps back.

Yes, you dock on the megaship. Then once a week it 'jumps' (aka it re-appears elsewhere after a server reset) and you can bumble about in the new area. If you dont want to fly back just dock on the ship and you'll be back in the bubble when it jumps back.
Thank you.

Top Bottom