Soaked or Wild?

If you had to choose between the two, what expansion would you prefer to be added into the game and why? I know other new expansions may be more appealing, but if it was between the two which would you most like be seen added?
I'd prefer a wild expansion so I could recreate Busch Gardens and Chessington etc, wbu?

Well, having in mind that I find water parks boring I'd vote for a "Wild" kind of expansion any day. In RCT3 I never, ever used most soaked stuff (only the actual animal shows and the non-swimming pool rides).

Maybe it's because I grew up next to a water park; although I was relatively close (less than 50 km) to few theme parks too...

In any case, I have always been curious about animal life, and also to the idea to mix rides with animals (or close to animals).

Disney Animal Kingdom or Busch Garden's Tampa are great parks I'd like some day to emulate in Planet Coaster.

Said that. I think devs won't just copy & paste the content of the RCT3 expansions but create original ones (with or without some of the content from RCT3).

If I consider the amount of time I spent in both expansions in RCT3, I have to say "Soaked" all the way. I cannot tell why "Wild!" did not grasp my intention that much, maybe i just enjoyed watching peeps in the pool way too much :)

Im confused, both discuss Soaked/Wild expansions, now we have 2 discussions on it

Gosh you replid so quick. This is between only soaked vs wild. Like if you could only have one of those 2. Your thread is what expension do you want the most in planet coaster, could be anything.

Like iwant an entertainment expension the most but that's irrelevant to the fact i prefer soaked over wild by a lot.

Pleaseee no! It is soo uncreative to do what has already been done. Please do not make another copy of past expansions. Take some of the best things from those expansions and make something entirely new. Think "out side the box"

Sir.Tj

The Moderator who shall not be Blamed....
Volunteer Moderator
Loved them both... Did enjoy making great pools and slides etc...

Mind you I also like it when the animals escaped.... might explain my mod status now I come to think about it.. :D

Last edited:
SOAKED - I used the swimming pool features to create a swimming pool at the Hotel / Resort I had connected to my theme park. I also used some scenery that came with the expansion.

WILD - Only used additional Jungle scenery and building blocks. Didn't use the animals / zoos at all.

I think based on the parks I've seen/downloaded of RCT3, I'd say Wild was NOT as popular as Soaked. I think the Wild expansions caused the game to take forever to load, and even though it was a cool idea it just wasnt implemented very well, so I mainly played Soaked only. I hope Planet Safari turns out to be an expansion for PC someday, after we get a few add-ons to PC first [up]

Last edited:
I think based on the parks I've seen/downloaded of RCT3, I'd say Wild was NOT as popular as Soaked. I think the Wild expansions caused the game to take forever to load, and even though it was a cool idea it just wasnt implemented very well, so I mainly played Soaked only. I hope Planet Safari turns out to be an expansion for PC someday, after we get a few add-ons to PC first [up]

A few add-ons?! I'd say more like a ton! Plus one or two new / different Major Expansions for PC before any sort of Safari expansion or separate game with PC cross-over compatibility.

Well there is a small update coming in a couple weeks. We do know UGC is in the works and could be a big game changer. Obviously a lot of requests have been made for management, hopefully they will announce something soon. And I also bet a soaked style add-on wont be too far away.

Well Creaper, you definitely have me drinking the UGC Kool-Aid. I really hope it is the game changer you speak of... If we are given the proper UGC tools, the possibilities are endless! I desperately need the ability to create my own animatronic Abraham Lincoln [yesnod]

Last edited:
Soaked !!!

Even though I'd love to see Water world and safari world if I had to choose it'd be water for sure (not invisible like we have now), water slides, rides and coasters, wave pool, under water transport/coasters.

Soaked for sure!

Water slides
lazy rivers
wave pools
Kids water playgrounds with the giant bucket of water that splashes down every few minutes

Top Bottom