Buildings & Attractions Solar Panel Stations to Power our Parks

FusedLizard

F
Your Feature Request / Idea
I don't know if this has been suggested on the forums before but I always had the thought that the game should add Solar Panel Stations to power a very large area of our parks. it would work just like a Power Station where it would be our main source of power from the solar panels, and it would also have the same function as the substations where it would have a large power radius, double of that of a Large Substation. Basically a Power Station and a Substation in one building.

The power stations do take up a lot of space, and the substations, pilons and wires all around the park do look unattractive. Without wires and substations our parks would look much better and more organised when building facilities.

But since this would be a very "OP" source of power and a more space effiecient building with its large power radius that would work just like a substation, I was thinking the list of requirements to unlock this new power building should be very high and expensive:
- 5 Stars on all Islands including Isla Nublar
- Requires Research of the Large Power Station building
- Requires Research of all Power Upgrades
- Research Cost would be $600,000 (Double the Research cost of the Large Power Station) or more
- Cost of the Solar Panel Staiton building placement would be $2,500,000 (Also double the cost of the Large Power Station) or more
- Expensive to maintain ($80,000+ in Running Costs and more prone to being damaged during heavy storms)
- Any other unlock requirements anyone else can think of

Just a thought I had to make our parks look nicer in an expensive replacement to the large power stations, substations and pilons, as well as to give us more space to build other things since the Large Power stations do take up a lot of space overtime when your park becomes larger. Again it should be very difficult and expensive to unlock and purchase. Idea also came from the Jurassic Park Builder and Jurassic World the Game where they also had a Solar Power Station.

Top Bottom