Some Ideas for Update/DLC

I repost my two ideas of update/DLC here on the Frontier Forum

1: First of all, one of the most interesting thing who can be add, it's a first person mod, I know anything in programming but with the recent Photo Mod, does not that make it easier ?

2: I think the half fence can be really good to Jurassic World Evolution, of course it would only work with herbivores such as Ornithomimidaes, Pachycephalosauridaes and, why not, Ankylosauridaes, for the others, Big dinosaurs will able to pass above the fence, and for little carnivores, they have just to jump over.
Post image
Example of half Fence

3: Bridges, with maybe two different kinds, at the beginning, both with two sizes ( like paths), the first will be a simple bridge where people could see dinosaurs, this kind of bridge should be really useful for Hadrosauridaes, Iguanodontidae, Ceratopsidaes, Stegosauridaes, Sauropods and Little carnivores too.
Post image
The second kind of bridge, Would have the same design that the one in the T-rex Kingdom, highly recommended for big Carnivores, of course, and even for Hybrids.

4: With that, it's would be good to see some interaction between guests and dinosaurs, so why not add some platforms, look like into Zoo tycoon make by Frontier too, where guests can feed dinosaurs. One who can be added at the half fence for feed dinosaurs by the hand, and two another on the simple bridge, one for herbivores where guests can choose between give a plant to a brachiosaur by the hand or throwing food at the triceratops, and the second where throw meat like Owen Grady or somethings like that. Of course you understand that hard to add something like that on second kind of bridge.
I understand than can be a lot of work, but if you could add only 1 or 2 things like that, it would be really cool

5: I think it's can be nice to haven't only Spinosaurids with wetland need, if we read the description, lots of dinosaurs lived in wetland too, so I've done a list, based on the description in the game, for dinosaurs who need wetland satisfaction for diversity.

• Aechaeornithomimus
  • Carcharodontosaurus
  • Chasmosaurus
  • Chungkingosaurus
  • Deinonychus
  • Dreadnoughtus
  • Euoplocephalus
  • Gigantspinosaurus
  • Huayangosaurus
  • Mamenchisaurus
  • Ouranosaurus
6: Ornithomimidaes should be omnivores or have insect feeder, for add little interest at this kind of dinosaurs, who is a little forgettable in game.

PS : Sorry if i have done mistakes

Last edited:
Welcome to the Forums. :)
Moved to Jurassic World Evolution Discussions.
The Ideas & Feature Requests forum are meant for asking only one idea per thread.

5: I think it's can be nice to haven't only Spinosaurids with wetland need, if we read the description, lots of dinosaurs lived in wetland too, so I've done a list, based on the description in the game, for dinosaurs who need wetland satisfaction for diversity.

• Aechaeornithomimus
  • Carcharodontosaurus
  • Chasmosaurus
  • Chungkingosaurus
  • Deinonychus
  • Dreadnoughtus
  • Euoplocephalus
  • Gigantspinosaurus
  • Huayangosaurus
  • Mamenchisaurus
  • Ouranosaurus
Add Ceratosaurus to that list as well.