General Gameplay Some VERY welcome and basic changes

There are some VERY welcome changes:
Give us freedom to begin a New Island without any Researchs, Improvements or DNAs on Free Mode.

Let me mix my Jurassic World and Jurassic Park buildings on the same Era (there are a lot of attractions that i miss on Jurassic Park, like Viewing Gallery; Watch Tower etc)

Let us put more Park Entrances; Able, Disable or Destroy the Standard Entrances; Use the Entrance as part of park monorail.

Change the terrible entrance building that appears on 93 Nublar or Sorna when we are playing as Jurassic World Era (seems like a abandoned random shed), and wrost: it is in a fixed place...

Give us theses little freedoms and let us enjoy a lot more on the game!

I am very happy with the game but the one thing I want is an open all dlc I have paid for all dlc but really only want to play sandbox would happily pay to open every thing in sandbox... PLZ

I am very happy with the game but the one thing I want is an open all dlc I have paid for all dlc but really only want to play sandbox would happily pay to open every thing in sandbox... PLZ

Sadly i think this is not an option cause goes against the game design purpose of offering challenge and reward

Top Bottom