Buildings & Attractions Some Viewing Attractions

Besides the kayak/tour boat (that's hopefully coming soon) I have some other ideas for viewing attractions. Here they are:
-Water skiing (lot of fun, some visability)
-Paddock-side Diner (lot of food, some drink, some visability)
-Dino Feeding (guests giving tame, unstressed herbivores food from a special building) (lot of fun, some visability)
-FREE ROAMING GYROSPHERES PLEASE!!! (Same as Gyrosphere, except guests can search for dinos themselves.

-Paddock-side Diner (lot of food, some drink, some visability)

I really like this one. Maybe use some like "The Hidden Amber" from JP builder you can place on a fenceline.

Attachments

• Jurassic-Park-Builder-The-Hidden-Amber.png
    Jurassic-Park-Builder-The-Hidden-Amber.png
    57.4 KB · Views: 272
Aslo maybe a hotel with underground acess so it can go in the middle of an enclosure.

Viewing Dome please 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Gameplay-wise, it could maybe provide great view and rating around one side and reduce the overall transport rating if you place the entrance too far away from it. That would help to not make it too convenient, as it would also require much less space.

I really miss the one from JPOG, but I would settle with the TREX Kingdom's one, really

Last edited:
Viewing Dome please 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Gameplay-wise, it could maybe provide great view and rating around one side and reduce the overall transport rating if you place the entrance too far away from it. That would help to not make it too convenient, as it would also require much less space.

I really miss the one from JPOG, but I would settle with the TREX Kingdom's one, really

Personally speaking I hope the Viewing Dome doesn’t get added, for me it would be too much of a copy of Jurassic Park Operation Genesis.

But the T. rex Kingdom Viewing Log would definitely be a fantastic addition to the game, it has rather unique design and in keeping within the Jurassic World aesthetic!

Personally speaking I hope the Viewing Dome doesn’t get added, for me it would be too much of a copy of Jurassic Park Operation Genesis.

But the T. rex Kingdom Viewing Log would definitely be a fantastic addition to the game, it has rather unique design and in keeping within the Jurassic World aesthetic!

Sure, because Viewing Windows and Viewing Platforms are not JPOG but totally JW... ;)

The game needs more variety on attractions, and the Viewing Log wouldn't do it. Not alone.

Sure, because Viewing Windows and Viewing Platforms are not JPOG but totally JW... ;)

The game needs more variety on attractions, and the Viewing Log wouldn't do it. Not alone.

I concur there is a need for more attractions in Jurassic World Evolution.

But JPOG's Viewing Dome doesn’t meet that need, because T. rex Kingdom's Viewing Log fulfils the same role as the aforementioned predecessor, allowing visitors to walk safely into the enclosure via a disguised attraction and get a much closer look at the dinosaur than they normally would from either the Viewing Gallery or Platform.

Considering how it’s also a canonical attraction to the franchise along with the Gyrosphere and recently added Jurassic Tour, and personally speaking, appears to be the most plausible attraction that could be added to the game, gives the Viewing Log a much better standing than the Viewing Dome.

Top Bottom