Some wonderful Attractions advices

1. Amusement facilities for river boating. Visitors can row by themselves and watch the dinosaurs around the river.

2. Observation deck for Tyrannosaurus rex. Just like in the Jurassic World movie, it is in the shape of a piece of wood. Other carnivorous dinosaurs can also use this.

3. Velociraptor feeder. You can feed live cows. Visitors can clearly see the cattle being eaten by the Velociraptor. Other carnivorous dinosaurs can also use this.

4. Look at the amusement park for baby dinosaurs. Can let children play.

5. Flying pterosaur roller coaster. A slow roller car protected by glass can pass through the birdcage of a pterodactyl. Let visitors watch the pterosaurs up close. And the birdcage of pterosaurs can be made infinitely large, there is no limit.

6. Undersea tunnel. Marine reptiles, such as mosasaur, plesiosaur, and ichthyosaur can be put into a huge aquarium. Visitors can watch them swimming through the undersea tunnel. Of course, the performance of mosasaur feeding is necessary.

7. Motorcycle rushes, jeep rushes. Tourists can ride a safe motorcycle or jeep to run with vegetarian dinosaurs like Gyrosaurus.

8. The Colosseum. Let two Pachycephalosaurus or vegetarian dinosaur fight each other, just like Jurassic World Lego.

9. Set the gate sign of Jurassic World for trolleybuses.

Last edited:
That's one thing I would like to see more of. Ways to see the dinosaurs.

I would really like to see a river cruise. Like what thy had in the JP novel.

I don't really want a bunch of rides. But JPOG had the balloon tour and that would be kind of nice maybe. There should be some kind of underwater viewing for the marine reptiles like you said. I hope they implement the marine reptiles well cause a lot of people wanted them and it actually sounds interesting. If they do a good job with the marine reptiles in the game maybe they could do a Planet Aquarium. I would like to have an aquarium game. I can have my own dolphin show.

A viewing dome that you place inside the enclosure and link it underground to its entrance outside the enclosure.

The tree trunk viewing platform from JW, one end links to the fence and you can make it longer by adding to the other end.

The petting zoo with baby/very small dinosaurs.

River cruise/kayak tour.

I completely agree, the game is sorely lacking in attraction! You can add the zip line, the Gondola Lift, the golf course, the Aquatic Park (swimming pools), the Botanical Gardens, the Bamboo Forest ... These are not necessarily attractions related to dinosaurs but that would give more interest to visitors and to our parks ... but for all that we really need gigantic maps!

That's one thing I would like to see more of. Ways to see the dinosaurs.

I would really like to see a river cruise. Like what thy had in the JP novel.

I don't really want a bunch of rides. But JPOG had the balloon tour and that would be kind of nice maybe. There should be some kind of underwater viewing for the marine reptiles like you said. I hope they implement the marine reptiles well cause a lot of people wanted them and it actually sounds interesting. If they do a good job with the marine reptiles in the game maybe they could do a Planet Aquarium. I would like to have an aquarium game. I can have my own dolphin show.
Rides is important! But all the rides should be focus on watching or interacting dinosaurs.

1. Amusement facilities for river boating. Visitors can row by themselves and watch the dinosaurs around the river.

2. Observation deck for Tyrannosaurus rex. Just like in the Jurassic World movie, it is in the shape of a piece of wood. Other carnivorous dinosaurs can also use this.

3. Velociraptor feeder. You can feed live cows. Visitors can clearly see the cattle being eaten by the Velociraptor. Other carnivorous dinosaurs can also use this.

4. Look at the amusement park for baby dinosaurs. Can let children play.

5. Flying pterosaur roller coaster. A slow roller car protected by glass can pass through the birdcage of a pterodactyl. Let visitors watch the pterosaurs up close. And the birdcage of pterosaurs can be made infinitely large, there is no limit.

6. Undersea tunnel. Marine reptiles, such as mosasaur, plesiosaur, and ichthyosaur can be put into a huge aquarium. Visitors can watch them swimming through the undersea tunnel. Of course, the performance of mosasaur feeding is necessary.

7. Motorcycle rushes, jeep rushes. Tourists can ride a safe motorcycle or jeep to run with vegetarian dinosaurs like Gyrosaurus.

8. The Colosseum. Let two Pachycephalosaurus or vegetarian dinosaur fight each other, just like Jurassic World Lego.

9. Set the gate sign of Jurassic World for trolleybuses.

I love it please add more here is what i said about it just like a normal park! I would love that visitor going on their own seeing the dino and the park itself. Don't forget the massive park and all the vegetation guest want to see that too.

With glass cages in the air with the guess when they come to the enclosure they will need to stop and the guess just looking and seeing not just this continue ride where there is no stops

How about the Mosasaurus that is one? Guess have to buy tickets, it should be like in cities skyline with the management and players can setup the seat and you see large crowd just waiting to get in to see it? Also and if allowed guess standing by the fence to watch it if they can't get in?

Here is the famous predator
mosasaur_Jurassic_World_2015-06-15.png

Last edited:
Top Bottom