Something just got posted to their Twitter page

The second NSP yielded more Viride Peduncle Trees, but also Ostrinum peduncle trees. Neither of these can be probed despite my best efforts and, indeed, light nudging with my Anaconda. Red glowing and pulsing lights on the Ostrinum ones. Red light district? Still not the best welcome I've seen. These, too, were accompanied by Candidum Peduncle pods. Nothing more in the NSPs than this. I'll map the rocky planets, just to have that done, the icy ones are unlikely to yield anything much.

Well my thanks to Kzak for doing what i couldn't be bothered to and keeping us so well informed (although he did skive off for dinner!) IMHO you win this thread Kzak.

oGfNAdP.png

Well my thanks to Kzak for doing what i couldn't be bothered to and keeping us so well informed (although he did skive off for dinner!) IMHO you win this thread Kzak.
Kzak wins the thread alright but the thread wins the Forum for today I think. Entertainment at it's finest.

Are you watching this FD? No budget at ALL. No planning, no, no, well dang! No nothin' and we all had a blast 😁

Anyhoo, 16 hours of forum-watching is way more than even I should have done. 'Til tomorrow all...

On a scale of 1 to 10, how glad am I that I spent the afternoon playing the game instead of contributing to this thread?

Deleted member 38366

D
Okay then.

I guess the System shall from now on be a Galactic Mapping POI : Kzak's Run :)

Following an awkward and unexpected "Invitation" that appeared on public channels that read "Wish you were here!", a bold CMDR took up the challenge to investigate the peculiar Signal.
Within a record-worthy time, tens of thousand LYs were left behind to investigate.

Although the System MYCAPP PW-G C12 was eventually was found to be rather ordinary in nature, this terrific exploit was being anxiously watched by the entire Pilots Federation community as it unfolded live.

Okay then.

Following an awkward and unexpected "Invitation" that appeared on public channels that read "Wish you were here!", a bold CMDR took up the challenge to investigate the peculiar Signal.
Within a record-worthy time, tens of thousand LYs were left behind to investigate.

Although the System MYCAPP PW-G C12 was eventually was found to be rather ordinary in nature, this terrific exploit was being anxiously watched by the entire Pilots Federation community as it unfolded live.

^^^
Yep, make it happen Frontier!

Okay then.

https://forums.frontier.co.uk/threads/breaking-news.537195/post-8297565

Paige Harvey

Community Manager
Hello everyone, this was certainly an interesting thread to read!

I just wanted to drop in and clarify that the "Wish You Were Here" post that went out on our Twitter today is not pointing towards a new discovery or in-game event. I sincerely apologise if the language used implied that at all!

The "Wish You Were Here" series was started to highlight cool or unusual places to visit in the galaxy, like nebulas or strange coloured planets! Quite often people aren't sure where to head when they start exploring, so these act as points of interest.

Hello everyone, this was certainly an interesting thread to read!

I just wanted to drop in and clarify that the "Wish You Were Here" post that went out on our Twitter today is not pointing towards a new discovery or in-game event. I sincerely apologise if the language used implied that at all!

The "Wish You Were Here" series was started to highlight cool or unusual places to visit in the galaxy, like nebulas or strange coloured planets! Quite often people aren't sure where to head when they start exploring, so these act as points of interest.
It's all right, we had fun anyway even if we had to make the fun ourselves. :)

Top Bottom