Something just got posted to their Twitter page

Hello everyone, this was certainly an interesting thread to read!

I just wanted to drop in and clarify that the "Wish You Were Here" post that went out on our Twitter today is not pointing towards a new discovery or in-game event. I sincerely apologise if the language used implied that at all!

The "Wish You Were Here" series was started to highlight cool or unusual places to visit in the galaxy, like nebulas or strange coloured planets! Quite often people aren't sure where to head when they start exploring, so these act as points of interest.

Yeah but.... it means space-legs too, right? 😬

I just wanted to drop in and clarify that the "Wish You Were Here" post that went out on our Twitter today is not pointing towards a new discovery or in-game event. I sincerely apologise if the language used implied that at all!

The "Wish You Were Here" series was started to highlight cool or unusual places to visit in the galaxy, like nebulas or strange coloured planets! Quite often people aren't sure where to head when they start exploring, so these act as points of interest.

Cheers for dropping by, Paige.
Maybe you guys will give it a thought to the proposal of a Touristic Beacon and/or a System rename.
Kzak's Folly sounds properly, but Kzak should have the last word on the name

These things could work much better if also added into Galnet in game ... really, this is some from good content which can make Galnet interesting for regular read.

Kzak's Folly would be all right with me if a location were to be named, for it was kind of a fool's errand from the start. But it got me over in a part of the galaxy where I had only scratched the surface until now, so it wasn't all for nothing. More exploration shall follow!

Kzak's Folly would be all right with me if a location were to be named, for it was kind of a fool's errand from the start. But it got me over in a part of the galaxy where I had only scratched the surface until now, so it wasn't all for nothing. More exploration shall follow!
The Tourist Beacon should be Kzak's Folly and the description should just say:

Today's dinner menu: Fried shredded pork with leek, onion, shallot, chopped almond-potatoes and carrot, fried in duck fat, no less. With jasmine rice boiled in chicken stock for extra taste. Add soy sauce as needed.

Back in an hour or so.

We knew :) but mostly everyone had a lot of fun this afternoon! Isn't that why we play, no worries Paige ;)

But why would you not use Galnet instead? Instead of tossing Galnet News on the pile of abandoned features, you could maybe focus on in-game activity of major significance like Operation Ida reaching their milestone of 100 starports repaired, Operation Hot Mug, the Perseus Reach expedition launching or maybe even a weekly submission for an exploration waypoint.

I use shallot and onion, for they offer subtle nuances in taste that I enjoy, though others might not notice much difference. Each to their own tastes.
In the UK, shallots are under-rated and often just pickled... Although we are getting a lot more 'international' in our tastes :)

Top Bottom