Something new?

Hi Commanders
I was in at a Nav Beacon with all sorts of strife going on when it came over the comms ''I'm Hit... I'm Hit'' ... nothing strange there... then ''I'm Taking Damage!'' ... again nothing new...''I'm dropping out of formation'' (or some such) ... then one of the System Security ships involved with the kerfuffle suddenly started looping continually as if his steering had been damaged...I took the shot below.....

Haven’t seen that one before. Although, the same thing happened to me once (going round and round) but it was due to a joystick malfunction. Oh how I laughed getting that ship back to port. 😂

Flimley

Seen something like this once in a conflict zone. There are quite often ships with shot up thrusters tumbling away at various kinds of pirouettes.
I was thinking thrusters; as well. I try to always target the thrusters and see a lot of ships, doing a Catherine wheel sort of thing; or just racing off into the distance, at stupid high speeds.

I was thinking thrusters; as well. I try to always target the thrusters and see a lot of ships, doing a Catherine wheel sort of thing; or just racing off into the distance, at stupid high speeds.
Funny is when they keep shooting you every time their tumble points their weapons into your direction. Tenacious little buggers, I give them that. Futile, but tenacious.

I remember that :) that was histerical at times. Just watching a rotating ship losing hull and doing nothing about it

I remember when I was brand new and in my Sidey and a high ranked Conda started doing that and I finished him off and I thought I was hot stuff. Clearly I had done something to make him fly like that and this game is no problem for someone like ME.

Then I read about the bug :-(

I remember when I was brand new and in my Sidey and a high ranked Conda started doing that and I finished him off and I thought I was hot stuff. Clearly I had done something to make him fly like that and this game is no problem for someone like ME.

Then I read about the bug :-(
Rip, that must have been disappointing.

Top Bottom