Something that was said in the Planetary Tech about walking on planets....

All you need is to read the kickstarter - they were very clear that 'Horizons' & 'Odyssey' functionality were not part of the game they were planning to delivery, but expansions. https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1461411552/elite-dangerous

Anyway - thank you for 'kickstarting' this old argument again ;)
Yes I know.... but when you listen to all the hype from DB about his "vision" I had another impression of what the plans were with the 10 year plan etc... just saying.

Yes I know.... but when you listen to all the hype from DB about his "vision" I had another impression of what the plans were with the 10 year plan etc... just saying.
You do know that people can talk about their hopes & dreams right? Ah no, you don't.

Carry on!

So when do you believe the Odyssey alpha will release, so we can find out more about walking around panets?

And I can find out if the FPS skill I have from UT4 are of any use in this game 🥳

I don't understand the issue. With Horizons, and now Odyssey, and whatever expansions follow, Braben's vision/plans appear to be being implemented.

Making the expansions is only possible because of game/expansion/cosmetic sales, so I can understand Dr Kay appreciating the community support of that - she's able to continue doing what she loves because CMDRs buy and play the game

I don't understand the issue. With Horizons, and now Odyssey, and whatever expansions follow, Braben's vision/plans appear to be being implemented.

Making the expansions is only possible because of game/expansion/cosmetic sales, so I can understand Dr Kay appreciating the community support of that - she's able to continue doing what she loves because CMDRs buy and play the game
Not an Issue was just asking, I am glad they are doing it.

Top Bottom