General / Off-Topic Sonic The Hedgehog Movie [Possible Spoilers]

So I watched the new Sonic Movie earlier, by myself, like a right weirdo (but several other middle-aged men where alone too, so it's ok!), and I'm surprised to say, I actually really really enjoyed it!

Obviously somewhat bias, as I've loved Sonic since 1991, and Jim Carey since... .whenever... ?

But it's actually really enjoyable, and full of Easter eggs.

I recommend it. 👍

So I watched the new Sonic Movie earlier, by myself, like a right weirdo (but several other middle-aged men where alone too, so it's ok!), and I'm surprised to say, I actually really really enjoyed it!

Obviously somewhat bias, as I've loved Sonic since 1991, and Jim Carey since... .whenever... ?

But it's actually really enjoyable, and full of Easter eggs.

I recommend it. 👍
That's really encouraging. I think after the whole initial debacle with the character and the makers listening to the community and re-doing the model and animation, it would be fair from us to give this film some money. And of course it being an actually enjoyable film helps. :D

As for weirdo-ing alone in cinema, before Christmas I went to see Frozen. And I actually WAS the only single non-parenting adult in the room, there.
Maybe next time I'm gonna rent a kid or something.

ezgif.com-optimize.gif

OKZEgLP.jpg

AgFMiYc.jpg

o_O

Last edited:
I actually really enjoyed this movie, a big big positive surprise! Also love Jim Carrey as Robotnik.
But thank goodness they fixed the sonic appearance, the first one was... ehhh.... not great.

Top Bottom