SPEAR "leader" need pilots to fight for him...?

Source: https://youtu.be/LKNYEXnOuiU

13:15 The End Tango Down Long Year Griefer and Ganker faced his fate
10:00 Round III Duel to the death with a a well known terrorist veteran from the PRISM
5:00 Round II Attacking an Anaconda 6 v 1
1:00 Round I dancing versus a wing while fighting a mamba

RIEDQUAT SYSTEM… CODE WAR
Not the best time of the day to have some comrads around. 2 full wings of the enemies were reported in the battle areas.
time for some guerilla operation

THE GOAL: Disrupt them as long as possible and make as most damage as possible that they need longer to finish the combat zones. second goal - dont die...

social engineering videos go away or...
9:55 (8:17 in game) - the fight begins. We can see a 8 booster cutter and silent fdl with premium exploited rails against pve corvette and biweave meta lance.
11:14 (8:19 in game) - the fight turned into 2 1v1s. Cutter switched to corvette and they both disappeared.Now we can enjoy duel of silent premium rail build vs biweave 5 PA. It was sooo long...one minute and 15 seconds (or how long damaged pve corvette can stay vs pvp cutter)
12:30 (8:20 in game) - jazod has emissive and corrosive effects. Cutter is back. Since this moment the fight is 1v2.
13:57 (8:23 in game) - jajod dies to prems in 1v2
. . .
totally fair 6-min duel. And yes, Akuma doesn't need allies to win in 1v1 against players who play better than him. Same with other spear members who were going to loose to me and called allies to save their lifes like Fuego and Marcin z Rybnika who failed in organic 1v1 (both are "aces" and "atr enforcers", right? :p)

In memory of the growing list of fallen commanders in this no-mercy war...

• Lollipoppc [ CODE ]
  • Captain pugwash 64 [CRPR]
  • Whitestar1131 [ CODE ]
  • Dany Devito [FUZE]
  • Marcel le blanc [ CODE ]
  • Warpiggy [ CODE ]
  • Snowyskies [ CODE ]
  • Cosmic^Dragon [ CODE ]
  • Liquidatom [ CODE ]
  • Lazuralus [ CODE ]
  • Hotblack Desiato [PLCN]
  • SK1701
  • Fang Darker [SQ11]
  • Ory'Hara [ CODE ]
  • Hipster Zoey [ CODE ]
  • Rui Rebui [ CODE ]
  • Neotantrix [ CODE ]
  • Jazod [PRZM]
  • Raigmore [ CODE ]
  • AP Birdman [FUZE]
  • Melanthes [CRPR]
  • Kunterper895
  • Wojciechowski
  • LATT M [BRNN]
  • Athelthorp [ CODE ]
  • -Sajuuk- [FUZE]
  • Dylan88jr [ CODE ]
  • Azrael_MorningStar [ CODE ]
  • Helshad [BROV]
  • Dashel Jamison [RVES]
  • Docteur Gui [NATO]
  • and probably some more

... remember to:

salt-the-fries.jpg

Last edited:

• Lollipoppc [ CODE ]
  • Whitestar1131 [ CODE ]
  • Dany Devito [FUZE]
  • Warpiggy [ CODE ]
  • Snowyskies [ CODE ]
  • Cosmic^Dragon [ CODE ]
  • Liquidatom [ CODE ]
  • Lazuralus [ CODE ]
  • SK1701
  • Fang Darker [SQ11]
  • Ory'Hara [ CODE ]
  • Hipster Zoey [ CODE ]
  • Rui Rebui [ CODE ]
  • Neotantrix [ CODE ]
  • Jazod [PRZM]
  • Raigmore [ CODE ]
  • AP Birdman [FUZE]
  • Melanthes [CRPR]
  • Kunterper895
  • Wojciechowski
  • LATT M [BRNN]
  • Athelthorp [ CODE ]
  • -Sajuuk- [FUZE]
  • and probably some more

... remember to:

View attachment 175168
I see you enjoy poking the bear :ROFLMAO:

• Lollipoppc [ CODE ]
  • Whitestar1131 [ CODE ]
  • Dany Devito [FUZE]
  • Warpiggy [ CODE ]
  • Snowyskies [ CODE ]
  • Cosmic^Dragon [ CODE ]
  • Liquidatom [ CODE ]
  • Lazuralus [ CODE ]
  • SK1701
  • Fang Darker [SQ11]
  • Ory'Hara [ CODE ]
  • Hipster Zoey [ CODE ]
  • Rui Rebui [ CODE ]
  • Neotantrix [ CODE ]
  • Jazod [PRZM]
  • Raigmore [ CODE ]
  • AP Birdman [FUZE]
  • Melanthes [CRPR]
  • Kunterper895
  • Wojciechowski
  • LATT M [BRNN]
  • Athelthorp [ CODE ]
  • -Sajuuk- [FUZE]
  • and probably some more

... remember to:

View attachment 175168

Code's up 2-1. Just saying. Maybe I'll see you boys tonight.

social engineering videos go away or...
9:55 (8:17 in game) - the fight begins. We can see a 8 booster cutter and silent fdl with premium exploited rails against pve corvette and biweave meta lance.
11:14 (8:19 in game) - the fight turned into 2 1v1s. Cutter switched to corvette and they both disappeared.Now we can enjoy duel of silent premium rail build vs biweave 5 PA. It was sooo long...one minute and 15 seconds (or how long damaged pve corvette can stay vs pvp cutter)
12:30 (8:20 in game) - jazod has emissive and corrosive effects. Cutter is back. Since this moment the fight is 1v2.
13:57 (8:23 in game) - jajod dies to prems in 1v2
. . .
totally fair 6-min duel. And yes, Akuma doesn't need allies to win in 1v1 against players who play better than him. Same with other spear members who were going to loose to me and called allies to save their lifes like Fuego and Marcin z Rybnika who failed in organic 1v1 (both are "aces" and "atr enforcers", right? :p)

I'm sorry what?

The Code has killed (and will continue to kill) 1000's of CMDRs. Whether it's in mutually agreed fights or not. They're experienced PVPs with many great pilots in their ranks, great pirate RPers and they deserve to be respected - I've enjoyed many of their videos (Shout out to depression channel RuiRebui)

But it's a bit gosh-darn rich to pull the "THEY WERE IN A PVE SHIP!!" card as a defense. I mean that's a joke right?

That's CODE, NATO and PRZM for you all:

Step 1. Complain bitterly about folks going into Solo/PG to do BGS because it makes it impossible to fight against mano a mano, "is killing the game", etc.
Step 2. Have a few of your wingmates equipped with healies and lag-inducing SLF, i.e. things that are banned in every PvP community. I'm sure they would have used heat cannons too if they were still completely broken.
Step 3. Go into the conflict zone in Open and use these game-breaking tactics.

tumblr_msvc6iN7rT1syh1zlo1_500.gif

You might as well take this full circle and hide in PG/Solo.

Last edited:
Hello spear friends! This is a prime example of your group's social engineering to undermine the legitimacy of NATO peacekeeping forces. As many are aware, we went into this BGS war shooting at everyone in order to restore peace to the system. However, all of our pilots are allowed to do their own thing, so they may fly with CODE members in a wing if it suits them.

I would like to remind everyone that NATO is using healing beams only against spear, as the latter group has repeatedly stated that they will use 'all methods allowed by the game's TOS' to defeat us - explicitly stating that they will 'use premium munitions' to do so.

Our attempts at communication with spear were pushed aside by their leadership: they were unwilling to compromise on their use of unbalanced game mechanics (like premium and returning to the instance during a wing fight). We warned them that if we did not come to an agreement then we would stop trying to play fair - as we have done in the past.

Despite our warnings, spear were unwilling to compromise. Therefore, our pilots are using healing beams (we still don't want to waste our time loading premium) but only against spear forces and their allies. I would remind you that members of GANK - an ally to spear and group dedicated to ganking innocent CMDRs - were spotted using beam laser macros (which is cheating).

Spear's inability to reliably defeat our more well-trained pilots has led to them stooping lower and lower into broken mechanics and insults. Our use of healing is a reaction to this: rest assured, if you are part of a legitimate player group, we will not use it against you.

hehe yes, another salt storage was blown up, I really enjoy fighting you guys.

I don't think that I need to post our negolations screenie where you were warned about using heals as response to prems and you agreed with that, especially cuz it can break some forum rules, but nvm, I think you remember that as our last conversation about heals wasn't so long time ago.

But cmon. Spear came to disrupt cz pve process with ganking a pve ship, it was saved by another pve ship that was helping in cz. Question - you seriously complain that someone else did your actual job of protecting PvErs from gankers? You have to give me perma lawful ++++ rating in edr instead!

But yes, nice advice posts to other groups to come to pg/solo, instancing in open already works badly, you help us to keep farming in open with less problems

Top Bottom