SPEAR "leader" need pilots to fight for him...?

Source: https://youtu.be/RuEWhegz5WM

a small note why SPEAR was interested to have pressure on code in view of the bgs situation.
we wanted them to come out in open to fight us that we have the opportunity to do what is shown in this video.
cause before they either hided in their station or run from our bounty hunter task forces cause they are afraid of kill warrent scanners.

sadly we have to see most parts of the code as griefer and ganker bunch meanwhile being also devotee of the worst parts of the gci community.
and the whole griefer and ganker community is helping in riedquat atm. if they are there they cant slaughter somewhere else.

a warning at the end. follow the ToS in game
we will collectively report from now on all what we find what is harming the tos of the game and as we saw with mr s. who got a hard account warning frontier does care and we also know this from a very direct source.

play outlaws in game but dont mix it outside. the internet is not a lawless free for all area where everyone can act like a sociopat. this is related espacially to the ingame chats.

Spear's inability to reliably defeat our more well-trained pilots has led to them stooping lower and lower into broken mechanics and insults. Our use of healing is a reaction to this: rest assured, if you are part of a legitimate player group, we will not use it against you.

I am a proud member of SPEAR, which is a coalition of many different lawful playstyles. I have never knowingly used broken mechanics or insulted anyone in chat. And neither will I say everyone in NATO uses heal beams just because a few have. I will not blanket all unlawfuls as toxic just because a very few have called me a c**t or cheat.

I may never win a fight with a top tier pilot, and that's cool.
And no one ever needs to legitimize how I choose to play a game.

gci is a dieing community and was even deleted from the Galactic Academy recommandations of recommandable groups cause of the toxicity which is present there.
at least i dont find it there any more

in view of frontiers last newsletter i can see why...

Last edited:
You would be wrong. I could add a kill counter but that would be extra work.
You really think people worry about a few rebuys? Having flown there on Friday and Saturday I think my bonds and mission rewards easily overcame the costs of my rebuys.
The metric of this war is the BGS in open, nothing else. Telling someone they lost the war, because of assets lost, in game where money is meaningless, is a really weird flex.

Anyway, gg to those I fought with and those I evaded to fight the war.

Deleted member 192138

D
You really think people worry about a few rebuys? Having flown there on Friday and Saturday I think my bonds and mission rewards easily overcame the costs of my rebuys.
The metric of this war is the BGS in open, nothing else. Telling someone they lost the war, because of assets lost, in game where money is meaningless, is a really weird flex.

Anyway, gg to those I fought with and those I evaded to fight the war.
They haven't figured out that a BGS war is about winning conflict zones, any PvP is a sidequest for memes and kicks. No surprise though, as they keep reminding us, SPEAR aren't a PvE group.

apparently calling yourself a "good guy" is a license to be as much of a jerk as you want, it's all justified because you're the good guys

still laughing about the time one of the people in this thread was caught blatantly stream-sniping, even on his own video

because when I'm "gathering materials" and "just happen to decide to check out an installation I saw", I too fly 0-2-4 in a PA ship and drop on the installation and boost immediately away from it, and it just happens to be the installation that the person that killed them the previous day is livestreaming themselves approaching

when I'm gathering materials, I too hang back until the bandwitch counter spikes then charge in while cycling targets

but they're the good guys right?

clearly getting a "yo moma" joke is far more nefarious, and the act of a cur

Source: https://youtu.be/RuEWhegz5WM

a small note why SPEAR was interested to have pressure on code in view of the bgs situation.
we wanted them to come out in open to fight us that we have the opportunity to do what is shown in this video.
cause before they either hided in their station or run from our bounty hunter task forces cause they are afraid of kill warrent scanners.

sadly we have to see most parts of the code as griefer and ganker bunch meanwhile being also devotee of the worst parts of the gci community.
and the whole griefer and ganker community is helping in riedquat atm. if they are there they cant slaughter somewhere else.

a warning at the end. follow the ToS in game
we will collectively report from now on all what we find what is harming the tos of the game and as we saw with mr s. who got a hard account warning frontier does care and we also know this from a very direct source.

play outlaws in game but dont mix it outside. the internet is not a lawless free for all area where everyone can act like a sociopat. this is related espacially to the ingame chats.
You also got reported for brigading hundreds of people to send in fake tickets to Fdev to get me banned.

In memory of the growing list of fallen commanders in this no-mercy war...

• Lollipoppc [ CODE ]
  • Captain pugwash 64 [CRPR]
  • Whitestar1131 [ CODE ]
  • Dany Devito [FUZE]
  • Marcel le blanc [ CODE ]
  • Warpiggy [ CODE ]
  • Snowyskies [ CODE ]
  • Cosmic^Dragon [ CODE ]
  • Liquidatom [ CODE ]
  • Lazuralus [ CODE ]
  • Hotblack Desiato [PLCN]
  • SK1701
  • Fang Darker [SQ11]
  • Ory'Hara [ CODE ]
  • Hipster Zoey [ CODE ]
  • Rui Rebui [ CODE ]
  • Neotantrix [ CODE ]
  • Jazod [PRZM]
  • Raigmore [ CODE ]
  • AP Birdman [FUZE]
  • Melanthes [CRPR]
  • Kunterper895
  • Wojciechowski
  • LATT M [BRNN]
  • Athelthorp [ CODE ]
  • -Sajuuk- [FUZE]
  • Dylan88jr [ CODE ]
  • Azrael_MorningStar [ CODE ]
  • Helshad [BROV]
  • Dashel Jamison [RVES]
  • and probably some more

... remember to pay respects, these guys have sacrificed one or two million credits in rebuys to win a war we're too incompetent to participate in efficiently.

There, fixed it for ya. Wish I made it to the list of outlaw war heroes. :(

I am a proud member of SPEAR, which is a coalition of many different lawful playstyles. I have never knowingly used broken mechanics or insulted anyone in chat. And neither will I say everyone in NATO uses heal beams just because a few have. I will not blanket all unlawfuls as toxic just because a very few have called me a c**t or cheat.

I may never win a fight with a top tier pilot, and that's cool.
And no one ever needs to legitimize how I choose to play a game.

Slange, you're a very decent person, but sadly your composure and behaviour is not representative of spear's leadership.

In memory of the growing list of fallen commanders in this no-mercy war...

• Lollipoppc [ CODE ]
  • Captain pugwash 64 [CRPR]
  • Whitestar1131 [ CODE ]
  • Dany Devito [FUZE]
  • Marcel le blanc [ CODE ]
  • Warpiggy [ CODE ]
  • Snowyskies [ CODE ]
  • Cosmic^Dragon [ CODE ]
  • Liquidatom [ CODE ]
  • Lazuralus [ CODE ]
  • Hotblack Desiato [PLCN]
  • SK1701
  • Fang Darker [SQ11]
  • Ory'Hara [ CODE ]
  • Hipster Zoey [ CODE ]
  • Rui Rebui [ CODE ]
  • Neotantrix [ CODE ]
  • Jazod [PRZM]
  • Raigmore [ CODE ]
  • AP Birdman [FUZE]
  • Melanthes [CRPR]
  • Kunterper895
  • Wojciechowski
  • LATT M [BRNN]
  • Athelthorp [ CODE ]
  • -Sajuuk- [FUZE]
  • Dylan88jr [ CODE ]
  • Azrael_MorningStar [ CODE ]
  • Helshad [BROV]
  • Dashel Jamison [RVES]
  • and probably some more

... remember to:

View attachment 175168

Lol; we're focused on the CZs, not jumping in and running away at the first sign of trouble. Plus, if you don't care about the BGS as you are claiming, why gank the PvE ships and then flee from legitimate PvP battles?

And I am friends with many lawful and outlaw commanders alike - I'm happy to engage in this PvP + PvE setup and it makes things interesting. NATO have swarmed and completely destroyed me on more than one occasion these past few days and that's fun; but you guys, G4NK and DEVY have mostly just been running, ghosting, and ganking while still claiming some weird moral high ground. If you want to fight, just fight; this propaganda war and subsequent bad faith is pointless and drags the fun out of it.

Ghosting repeatedly into a PvE battle just to earn a kill to put us on a list is hardly going to bother any of us. If anything, I was quite happy to finish 80% of a high CZ while 7 of you were on my tail and I got others to drop in to finish the rest of it off. You are not the objective. Riedquat will return to anarchy. o?

Last edited:
Top Bottom