Special guests

I would love to see some special guests enter the park occasionally. For example The Simpsons, or the Griffin family from Family Guy.

Ok, i know this is gonna be very unlikely because of copyright and all - but imagine how much fun it could be [big grin] [yesnod]

We might not be able to get the special guests you have in mind, but considering RCT3 had VIPs then it may be possible we'll get VIPs

Hmmmm ... about your copyrighted characters ... I'm not so sure. This could be complicated and also ... kind of ... off topic.

But some "special guests" could be great, particularly in the mission, like :

- Rock star groups : Weapons N' Violet, Radiohand
- Movie stars : Roberto De Caprio, Scarlett Megansson
- Important politicians : The Queen Elisa III, George W Shrub,
- Some celebrities : Lindy Loane, Kim Cardigan, Paris Wyndham
- etc...

Last edited:
Hmmmm ... about your copyrighted characters ... I'm not so sure. This could be complicated and also ... kind of ... off topic.

- etc...

I like my suggestion better.......I created this topic, so it is not off topic.

- etc...

Just like RCT3, you need to archieve something so the VIP is happy. So +1

Last edited:

- etc...

Granddad

I would love to see some special guests enter the park occasionally. For example The Simpsons, or the Griffin family from Family Guy.

Ok, i know this is gonna be very unlikely because of copyright and all - but imagine how much fun it could be [big grin] [yesnod]

I like your idea but because of copyright we won't see it. And to paying license isn't that worse.

But creating real stars and fake names like Angelis said would make more sense.

I hope we get like CEO's and people from other parks secretly visiting our park trying to steal ideas. I also want to see inspectors and more staff like that, including different managers. Famous people would be neat, having a bunch of peeps crowd around them taking pictures. It could act as a way of advertising, their could be TC crew come in a video the VIPs and the park bringing in ore customers.

Top Bottom