Dinosaurs Species specific behavior

Your Feature Request / Idea
I've made a few posts on this aready and seen a few others here and there, but I think it would be easier if they were all assembled in one thread. We would all love to see the different species in the game fleshed out with specific behaviors.

Sauropods stand on hind legs to reach treetops, pehaps try to stomp when startled
Ceratopsids wallow in mud or water, rub horns against tree trunks
Ornithomimids and hadrosaurids stampede when startled
Pachycephalosarids head butt (also when comfortable)
Spinosaurids fish in water

I would also like it if the dinosaurs occasionally rested when sated and comfortable. I'm not refering to sleeping - just sitting and looking at the other herd members.

I feel as though Ornithomimids and hadrosaurids already stampede when they startle. It is just chaotic running when they are in large groups. Unless I am missing something.

One thing I would love to see is more idle animations. I would like to see hadrosaurs grooming each other like wild horses would, and would scratch the back of their heads with their hind legs.
I would also like to see some of them being able to reach the tall feeders like parasaurolophus, olorotitan, and iguanodon to reach up with their spike thumbs.
I would also like to see the large carnivores to simply lay down, not just for sleeping. Like how lions would lounge around in zoos.
I would also like to see the dilophosaurus have a social dance with each other by chirping and flapping their frills. Or to intimidate and compare their strengths with a frill scream show off.

Your Feature Request / Idea
I've made a few posts on this aready and seen a few others here and there, but I think it would be easier if they were all assembled in one thread. We would all love to see the different species in the game fleshed out with specific behaviors.

Sauropods stand on hind legs to reach treetops, pehaps try to stomp when startled
Ceratopsids wallow in mud or water, rub horns against tree trunks
Ornithomimids and hadrosaurids stampede when startled
Pachycephalosarids head butt (also when comfortable)
Spinosaurids fish in water

I would also like it if the dinosaurs occasionally rested when sated and comfortable. I'm not refering to sleeping - just sitting and looking at the other herd members.

yes we need more specific behavior like those

Top Bottom