Spiky additions to Ships

Oops, looks like the spontaneous bouquet of flowers for the wife will have to wait until next month!

rC5p5vR.png

Last edited:
I can understand doing it for the Cobra, but the ASP Explorer? The kits look more fitted for a combat-orientated ship, not an exploration-orientated ship. Just an odd choice if you ask me.

The Asp is actually a good pirate ship... don't ask me why pirates would weld scrap pieces onto their ships, though.

The paintjobs actually look nice... hope they will be available without the junk-parts at some point... don't want to pay extra for them.

I can understand doing it for the Cobra, but the ASP Explorer? The kits look more fitted for a combat-orientated ship, not an exploration-orientated ship. Just an odd choice if you ask me.

Funnily enough I actually went for the Asp in the end. Thing is, the Cobra is a really nice looking ship but the Asp has always been ugly so I figured, if you're gonna be ugly you might as well be truly hideous ... then you become strangely beautiful.

The forum has been loaded to the brim with posts about raiders in open...
I guess... unfortunately murder hobos and greifers aren't really interested in writing, creating and enriching the in-game lore for all to enjoy :(

The Asp is actually a good pirate ship... don't ask me why pirates would weld scrap pieces onto their ships, though.

The paintjobs actually look nice... hope they will be available without the junk-parts at some point... don't want to pay extra for them.
It looks like you get the paintjobs included so that should mean you can wear just the paintjobs and forego the spikes if you wish. Although yeah, I get your point: if you just want the Pjs you don't want to pay 8 quid for spikes you'll never use.

Last edited:
I guess... unfortunately murder hobos and greifers aren't really interested in writing, creating and enriching the in-game lore for all to enjoy :(

Depends, to me having senseless danger definitely adds to lore. Whether its reapers, reavers, or griefers. :p It needs to be controlled senseless though: if FD can keep the 'core worlds' clear, you'd chose to take the risk or not. Then it becomes a meaningful part of the game, and the 'lol I shot a T7' crowd actually adds something.

Regardless, I want spikes. Dont care if it makes sense or not, they look cool. :D

Ooh, i do like some of the raider suits.

We also need raider kits for the Python. Cuz' everyone loves a pirate Python.

:D

We need the NPCs to start using these kits. It'll add some nice variety to them, even if you barely see them half the time. Lol

Depends, to me having senseless danger definitely adds to lore. Whether its reapers, reavers, or griefers. :p It needs to be controlled senseless though: if FD can keep the 'core worlds' clear, you'd chose to take the risk or not. Then it becomes a meaningful part of the game, and the 'lol I shot a T7' crowd actually adds something.

Regardless, I want spikes. Dont care if it makes sense or not, they look cool. :D
Must resist urge... to make spike related puns.

..... Gyaah-You'll always have a point, no matter how sharp a situation gets because you'll always have the best kind of tips!

:D

Last edited:
I agree that's the best one, the one with the big skull on the front looks like someones drawn a cartoon ladies body on the front with it's fists on its hip's. I simply can't un-see it now!

33332714394_ec72518575_c.jpg

Hmmmm.

It's all going a bit funny again isn't it.

After a nice shop price drop on everything it's going up again?

Last week it was £3 for 6 variations on a flight suit, now it is £12??

Honeymoon period over now after the Nameplate kerfuffle? Is it business as usual now? :(

Last edited:
Hmmmm.

It's all going a bit funny again isn't it.

After a nice shop price drop on everything it's going up again?

Last week it was £3 for 6 variations on a flight suit.

Now it is £12??

Honeymoon period over now after the Nameplate kerfuffle?

Is it business as usual now?

True, although you do get a paint pack with the spike kit, and these suits are more than just a two-color palette-swap. :p

Top Bottom