Spiky additions to Ships

Now we just need to be able to run into these ships, 10k out from the bubble, making fully voiced "reaver" noises, running without core containment and thick black smoke coming out the back with the intent on torture and murder.

Then we can have another valid playstyle, Reavery :D.

True, although you do get a paint pack with the spike kit, and these suits are more than just a two-color palette-swap. :p

Sure they're good, and the spikes are great.

It's just couldn't they just do the 6 for £3, or even £5 if need be and call them premium.

But £12 though?

It's only an issue because I wanted to nab them all.

Beginning to dislike Frontier marketing with a passion, always seems to be how can we pull a fast one on players for the monies.

Just provide a fair deal you sods, and people will happily support by buying stuff, it is not rocket science. :|

Last edited:

It's just couldn't they just do the 6 for £3, or even £5 if need be and call them premium.

But £12 though?

I dislike Frontier marketing with a passion, always seems to be how can we pull a fast one on players for the monies.

Just provide a fair deal you sods. :(

Oh, sure, that obviously is stupidly much. But as I'll only wear one suit at a time, I guess most wont want a pack to begin with, like many say they dont like the concept of packs for one ship type.

Those looks really cool. I really like recent glowy skins and now "dirty" suits and space Mad Max ship kits - good job FD! [up][up][up]

I like them.

Although they dont fit into my role play at the minute.

I dont think they are directly aimed at pirating. I think they suit scavenging out in Colonia or the new asteroid bases.

Would be interesting to know if you can use the paint and the "normal" ship kits pieces mixed with the spikey ones.

I wonder what the corroded paint jobs will look like as the paint wears off from long distance supercruising.

The image below shows my normal paint job (White Apollo), then three of the "corroded". I think that the wear works well with the new schemes.

Screenshot_0020.jpg

But £12 though?

Beginning to dislike Frontier marketing with a passion, always seems to be how can we pull a fast one on players for the monies.

Just provide a fair deal you sods, and people will happily support by buying stuff, it is not rocket science. :|

Yeah 12£ is a bit too much, you can buy Arma3 for 17.49€ currently on sale

Would be interesting to know if you can use the paint and the "normal" ship kits pieces mixed with the spikey ones.

You can mix and match with the other ship kit, but there is sometimes some collision between the two - one of the rear spoilers on the Asp goes through some of the spikes.

I am thinking some of these "corroded" skins will look pretty cool, even without the spikes on, say, an Anaconda. [money] Just a little overboard on price, though.

Last edited:
Top Bottom