Spilophosaurus Rex

JW hybrids are beyond silly, but I have to respect that there are some enthusiasts out there that are mesmerized by them for whatever reasons (a Triceratops' head stitched onto a Stegosaurus' body can apparently blow minds). I'd rather that hybrids make no more appearances in JWE for the remainder of its cycle. However, when the Secrets of Dr. Wu 2 hybrid pack is released, let them be sold as their own separate thing without any base game incentives bundled in to prop them up and save the day this time. Let them sell themselves and see how well that goes.

I loathe hybrids (especially DerpatyDerpodocus, StegoFrankenstein, and IndoXenoRaptor those are simply odious in my opinion), but I do know that people like them. I am honestly glad that Frontier seems to listen to (and I assume supports) their whole community. While I never wanted more hybrids, I think it's great that Frontier added some in Dr. Wu to support those who did. For that reason, I wish the OP the best of luck with his creature being noticed.

For that matter, I don't think the name Spilophosaurus Rex is bad. It's over the top, and that's quintessential for hybrids. I mean stegoceratops and Indominus Rex are grandiose, so I think that Spilophosaurus Rex is prefect. Sadly, I can't imagine what it would look like. It's easy to envision a rex with a sail and long arms, but the long neck... just not doing it for me. I can't seem to picture that bulky head with jaws designed for crushing bone on the end of a long neck.

I loathe hybrids (especially DerpatyDerpodocus, StegoFrankenstein, and IndoXenoRaptor those are simply odious in my opinion), but I do know that people like them. I am honestly glad that Frontier seems to listen to (and I assume supports) their whole community. While I never wanted more hybrids, I think it's great that Frontier added some in Dr. Wu to support those who did. For that reason, I wish the OP the best of luck with his creature being noticed.

For that matter, I don't think the name Spilophosaurus Rex is bad. It's over the top, and that's quintessential for hybrids. I mean Stegoceratops and Indominus Rex are grandiose, so I think that Spilophosaurus Rex is prefect. Sadly, I can't imagine what it would look like. It's easy to envision a rex with a sail and long arms, but the long neck... just not doing it for me. I can't seem to picture that bulky head with jaws designed for crushing bone on the end of a long neck.

Despite being a strong advocate for more hybrids (particularly for more herbivores) to be added into JWE, the big problem I have is that the hybrid OP is asking for is incredibly dull and unimaginative, despite the rather exciting but misleading name. It has none of the defining features from Spinosaurus (crocodilian snout, spine-sail) or Dilophosaurus (double crests, venom spitting capability, frill). It is literally just a T. rex with slightly larger arms and slightly longer neck.

As I said in an earlier post, the Spinolophosaurus rex achieves the exact opposite of the fictional animal design holy grail; a lot of time and effort has been spent coming up with something that looks as though no time and effort has been spent at all.

Also I doubt Universal Studios would allow another carnivore with “rex” as part of its name, in order for it to avoid outcompeting both Tyrannosaurus rex (the ultimate natural large carnivore) and Indominus rex (the ultimate hybrid large carnivore).

What I was trying to say was is that the Spilophosaur's neck is the same length as the dilophosaur but bigger because the Spilophosaur is in size range of the T-rex and spinosaur.

The spilophosaurus rex is a hybrid I had a nightmare about when I was a kid. This hybrid is a mixure of Spinosaurus, Dilophosaurus and Tyrannosaurus Rex. However it doesn't have the dilphosaur's wing-skin and it doesn't produce venom like the dilophosaur. It's a basically a T-Rex but it's neck is the same length as the dilophosaur and it has the spinosaur's long arms.
I just wanted to tell my fellow Jurassic World/Park fans about this hybrid and maybe frontier developments will want to add this to the game. You guys know what it looks like, it's confort genes are up to you.

We already have too much pokemon in this game (and in the movies) like the Indominus Rex.
We don't really need another one.

We already have too much pokemon in this game (and in the movies) like the Indominus Rex.
We don't really need another one.

Why do you compare JWE hybrid dinosaurs to Pokemon?

You remind me of the "Dinosaur King" anime
s-l640.jpg

Top Bottom